In-Game Name:

Salandit

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:58547857

Position:

Time Active:

116 days 05:13:08 hours on Trade Gaming History

Experience:

Most experience comes from watching other mods and how they do it for multiple years now as well as trying to calm down situations here and there to little effect. Been around a long time and seen how a lot of it works.

Donated:

No

Information:

Originally I had planned to try for mod due to a lot of encouragement over a year ago but got a little bit of cold feet and backed down from signing up back then. After watching for years and a bit of inspiration and encouragement now I figured I would go ahead and see how it goes. There's been plenty of ups and downs during all of those years and I of course have some flaws (but who doesn't?) but I've always been interested in getting more involved in the community than I already have. After all, it's practically the only reason I go onto TF2 is to go to these particular servers, otherwise I wouldn't have so much playtime on them- Trade Gaming History in particular. I do jump into the other servers here and there of course, I think the only server I really haven't touched much is JB and that's mainly since JB makes me anxious for some reason.

I honestly was looking to attempt becoming mod with Kitsune for the longest time but they unfortunately stepped down due to some conflicts (I think...), though I was still told that I should go for it by him among others. I guess that just leaves if others in the clan and so on think I'd be cut out for it.

+1

A: 10/10

M: 9/10

One of the only people from TGH that doesn't make me want to rip my hair out. Keeps calm in most situations and tries their hardest to keep the servers clean. He constantly lets me know if there's problem with the server so I may get on and fix them, by giving him moderator we could easily skip that and have him handle it when I'm not online.

+1 really really active, mature and a nice person from what I've seen.

A:10

M:9

Would probably be a great mod.

If you promise to wear tags :^]

Relevant tags: @Vector @Scootaloo @mrnutty12 @Goblins @Rejects

Oh heh, sorry about that. Of course, I'll be sure to wear them.

+1

M:10

A:8

Vixen is the absolute best choice to have admin in a long while. He is perhaps the most unbias, nicest, and understanding person i have met on the forums despite dealing with shitty people everyday. I assure you, if he gets moderator he will eventually become one of the best admins xG has known. I have been trying to get this guys ass into xG for a long time and now that he finally has joined i can honestly say that it loosk great for xG

Good luck vixen, do these servers proud.

+1

M: 9

A: 9

Been around for a hella long time and has contributed more than most people in the clan. He's always been fair and kind to people no matter the situation and would overall be one of the best mods we've had so far

[ATTACH]12418[/ATTACH]

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

- Closed