Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

6 days

Reasons for Joining:

I think I have improved a bit. I would be kinder and more liked if I was given a chance. I see other players give bad dirt about me and it ruins the chance of getting more liked. I'm just going to say if you guys aren't doches to be maybe you'll realize I'm not that bad. Also I'm active and I want to show people that someone like me can get Xg.

-1 Still extremely disrespectful. Occasionally spams admin chat. And is also already in a clan. I also suggest you elaborate as to what Fb is.

A: 9

M:5

Fb is a clan m8 and i've talked to them i will be leaving them soon to join this clan if my application fails i will stay with them

Buddy if i can get into xG when deathgod was still here you can. You don't have to show anyone anything.

+1 the guy was really chill when i played with him today. Idk his activity and immaturity but he didn't seem inmature

* Here at XenoGamers, we do not allow our members to multi-clan. If you are already a member of a different clan, you will not be allowed to apply.

Feel free to reapply in 30 days (8/16/16), assuming you have left that little clan of yours.

#Closed