STEAM_0:0:138348037

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

since 2011

Reasons for Joining:

I've been active here and there, and have made some new friends of members that are new to the community to me, but old to many others. I've watched the clan grow and diminish, and yes, many of you may remember me as the dipfudge squeaker who posted this :

I will be coming back on terms of helping the minecraft division grow and be beautiful. <3

I can assure everyone that any and all issues I used to have will no longer be an issue anymore.

Hope everyone will let me back with open arms,

Oscar

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Lol I still find that thread funny.

Anyway im not sure of his activity on cs but if hes joining to help with minecraft then i dont see a reason not to +1.

+1

A:?

M:?

That or wait til MC is up and apply on there, idk

Heres my thoughts on it, I personally just came back so I have 0 idea on your maturity and activity with the userbase, and you caused a shit ton of probs in the past but I know youre older now so I would recommend if you do not meet the amount of plus ones to just be active on the servers and let people decide for themselves if youve changed. 0 from me due to the reasons stated above

Lol I still find that thread funny.

Anyway im not sure of his activity on cs but if hes joining to help with minecraft then i dont see a reason not to +1.

+1

A:?

M:?

That or wait til MC is up and apply on there, idk

Wait hes still banned? I thought he was unbanned lol, id have assumed he wouldnt apply if he was still banned. Even then id +1 an unban because of how long ago this was, and i assume he cant wallhack on minecraft(or is that a thing? i dont play that game).

-1 still perm'd, comes on TS less than I do. and that's hard to do, so there is no way to judge his maturity now compared to before if he isn't on at all.

also tbh you should make this a ban protest first not a member sub, as technically if you are banned from any server of xg you should be banned on all. meaning technically you shouldn't be playing mc either since it is even easier to hack in it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)