Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

YouKnowThatMoment

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Since I was new to XenoGamers a year ago, I started Jailbreak, then I went on CT for no reason and I didn't have a mic so I started off breaking rules by mass freekilling all reds. I didn't really read the rules because I didn't know what Jailbreak is. Then an Admin or Moderator warned me many times until I got banned permanently from CT. After playing Jailbreak server many times over, I am now capable of the rules and have a mic to be able to be a CT. I apologize for the consequences of my action without reading the rules.

Which account is exactly banned? I don't see your name on the list unless you're using an alt.

Is it because I used a different email between Steam and XenoGamer website

Umm, when I put in your steam ID and/or name in the sourcebans search it came up empty.

Were you perhaps using an alt, or if not do you have the name you were banned under?

This is quite bizarre, I am still permanently banned from CT but I'm using my main steam account to play

This is the only entry I could find, which is in fact a permanent team ban for reasons unknown to me (banned by CONSOLE).

Thank you Forest for trying to find it, But can it be fixed if Console banned me since I already added my reasons to it

Thank you Forest for trying to find it, But can it be fixed if Console banned me since I already added my reasons to it

I personally can't as I'm only a Member, but it's safe to assume that the ban was dealt using the admin command for a user who mass freekills and leaves the Server (at least, in my opinion. This may not be the case at all) seeing as how it's a permanent Team Ban and not a Server ban.

The ban is three years old.

The Console used to auto-ban after a certain amount of kills in a round.

Same thing happened here.

@Goblins @mrnutty12 therefore im down to unban him

I agree. It's been more than enough time. I'm down to unban him.

The ban is three years old.

The Console used to auto-ban after a certain amount of kills in a round.

Same thing happened here.

@Goblins @mrnutty12 therefore im down to unban him

I did not realize that the console even did that. But yeah, I am cool with unbanning him.