Moosty

Stepping Downerino

Ayy. So ya, I'm stepping down to member. I'm being alot more social living with my old Roommate and going out more, and have been working 30-40 hour weeks pretty consistently. I'm barely getting 22 or 23 hours a week to game, and 20 of that being tf2 has just made gaming feel like work and not fun again, which is why I went DM inactive and stepped down as admin in the first place. I want to play overwatch and CS:GO and DayZ and stuff but can't because my time is required to be spent here. I came backto staff because the servers were almost unmanageable while I was on, and I wanted some semblance of order while I played. so I reapplied for mod.

But now that @Vexx and @Vixen are mods, and they're way more active than I am with a comparable amount of time being active on the server historically. I'm kind of redundant as mod right now. Plus the Higher up roster is looking much better now than it did when I reapplied so I'm pretty confident the servers will be fine.

I still care about the servers though, especially tgh, and I'll still be around. I can still have opinions on changes here on the forums. Which I'm gonna need because I'm gonna crusade against the "don't complain about being killed" rule because it's already being taken too far. But I once let someone kill me 107 times in a row without fighting back just to prove a point that he would get bored and feel bad after a while so I'm the right guy for the job.

I'll still be around, and fairly active, I just don't feel the need to be mod anymore. I'd rather just play whenever instead of being required to and having to plan it out. It takes the fun out of it.

I was honestly mostly inactive for almost a month and was going to just fade off into inactivity and get demoted, but then last promo demo Cycle I put the work in to get 20 hours and it just felt unnecessary. Staff were on and answering calladmin, and while I had used to be on mostly late west coast/early morning europe time now that I work nights I was on at the same time as everyone else. So I'm just going to do the classy/selfish thing and step down to member and free up a mod slot for someone who has more time/desire to put into it.

I might even after all these years actually donate for powers, and get back what was taken from me as staff (buddha and noclip mostly tbh)

It wasn't fun the second time, not gonna lie, but it was real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsCLJ2F0KPQ

@Bello @Goblins @Rejects @Scootaloo @kbraszzz @mrnutty12

@EveryoneElse