Homeland A.

What It Do.

Most people who were here long ago are not as active anymore. I don't know if we ever met but I welcome you back and hope more people will decide to come back to *cough* @serbiansnaga

Most people who were here long ago are not as active anymore. I don't know if we ever met but I welcome you back and hope more people will decide to come back to *cough* @serbiansnaga

He was gone before me, and nivek left shortly after me. so this dude is super old xg

Oh yeah and for those who were around then and can't remember me, it might be due to the fact that I was that fucker who wanted to change his name like 40 times in a week. Health was pretty pissed at me for all the sprays I requested.

I was that fricker who wanted to change his name like 40 times in a week.

First person that comes to mind is Shiro. I knew Nivek though! Either way, welcome back to the new [improved?..] xG.

Im busy with work so I don't have the time that I used to have to be on the computer, and I check on teamspeak every now and then but not enough people are on when I do