Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Brunovision

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:53482867

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I was ct banned for a simple freekill mistake a loooong time ago. I feel a perma ban was unecissary and my break from ct was too long. Could I get a second chance at being a ct? Ps: I have not been a ct since 2015 or early 2016 when I first joined.

You have 2 logged CT bans for Freekilling, And 1 for Mass Freekilling.

I highly doubt it was a mistake. You knew what you were doing, you had 2 one week CT bans, if those 2 didn't strike a nerve in you saying maybe I shouldn't do this, that's not the staffs problem.

I have no say in this as I am not from this division, but just voicing my thoughts.

Br

You have 2 logged CT bans for Freekilling, And 1 for Mass Freekilling.

I highly doubt it was a mistake. You knew what you were doing, you had 2 one week CT bans, if those 2 didn't strike a nerve in you saying maybe I shouldn't do this, that's not the staffs problem.

I have no say in this as I am not from this division, but just voicing my thoughts.

Your statement is valid but there is no evidence whatsoever, and I have not done anything wrong within my time in this server.. In my latest days online

Bans like this don't need evidence for the ban if an admin or mod is on the server to witness the act. Though the admin who banned you before is now inactive and it was months ago. The fact that you have other bans to your name does not look good to help your case.

I

Bans like this don't need evidence for the ban if an admin or mod is on the server to witness the act. Though the admin who banned you before is now inactive and it was months ago. The fact that you have other bans to your name does not look good to help your case.

Is there any possible way to get un perm because I do not recall anything happening and have not been banned recently.. I've did my time and still are active on the server instead of hitting the server and leaving

Br

Your statement is valid but there is no evidence whatsoever, and I have not done anything wrong within my time in this server.. In my latest days online

I

Is there any possible way to get un perm because I do not recall anything happening and have not been banned recently.. I've did my time and still are active on the server instead of hitting the server and leaving

I would suggest the Mona Pizza challenge if it is applicable towards CT bans ;)