Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Brady1780

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was on the Jail break server and someone didnt set an expansion time for warday but yet proceeded to expand so i said slay u cuck and I got freeshot and then next round i get banned for no reason

I went on undercover with the name "I LOST MY EYES", at which I saw several instances of minor rule breaking but was not punishing right away on some of the smaller stuff because I didn't want to reveal right away that I was a staff member. map changed to avalanche. After a couple rounds of hearing brady tell others how the rules work and that they need to slay themselves for this or that, and at one point when I was warden I killed a guy that went in vent. He then proceeded to yell over mic as soon as talking was enabled "Why did you kill him?!" at least like 10 times after I told him that I killed him for rebelling. he would then tell me that I had to say why I killed him or I would get banned by an admin. and that it's just how the server works and that a new person wouldn't understand, and how he could get an admin on at any time to ban me. eventually some other T told him I killed the guy for going in vents somewhere between his mic spam/disrespect calling me a stupid cuck.

after that we had a war day the next round where someone was killed before war day was called for breaking vent, by me. he kept telling me to "slay you stupid cuck" over mic until I repeatedly soothed his sorrows over the loss of his fallen comrade who rebelled before war day was called by our warden.

War day proceeds, he tells me I can't shoot outside or open the doors to look out, only defend the inside and close the doors to cabin on avalanche because I'm a CT. eventually I killed all but 1 T who was complaining about being stuck in the 1v100 cage in cells the whole time asking his fellow Ts to let him out. (nobody did) and so after the last guy who kept dodging around the door died I left to go see he was indeed stuck, and so I killed him, with my admin auto sniper picked up off of a dead T because I wasn't about to reveal my admin by slaying him. next round.

mic is allowed and brady spams that I need to slay and that I was going to get banned by @virr who we was going to call on to the server. telling me repeatedly I was a stupid ignorant cuck, and that he can call me a stupid cuck all he want's because that along with disrespect aren't real rules. I proceeded to tell them to go to my marker a few times while jumping was restricted, they froze on it as ordered and then threw a smoke, I shot at the chest/head area of people who were jumping up out of the smoke and he then proceeded to tell me I was getting banned for free-shooting as well. after the end of the round I asked him if he was actually getting an admin on or not and he said "No, i'm going to wait until you really piss me off" I asked him if an admin was on what would happen, he said I would be banned, and I told him no, probably he would be banned for constantly saying over mic without stopping that I was a stupid cuck. he said again "no" and that he could say that all he wants becuase it wasn't against the rules. so I told him that I would get an admin on for him. proceed to change my name back to xG:DM Lifter typed out "Hi, I'm an admin!" and then banned him for 6 hours for disrespect and spam.

@Brady1780 I banned you after repeatedly informing you of how disrespect and trolling are indeed things that could get you banned, and why I left the war day area, yet you continued to call me a stupid cuck, please refrain from this kind of behavior, as well as the kind of behavior you exhibited by bullying someone who appeared at first glance to be a new player on the server with threats to have him banned, and saying that "it's just how this server works, and if you can't get by on it, then you will just get eaten alive." It deters new players from wanting to stick around on our servers, and is frankly not a kind of attitude that we would like around them at all. consider this a very firm warning about trolling and being disrespectful.

Because this is not closed i just want to add that just because there "isn't" any staff on doesn't mean you can disrespect people like that you don't see me going around calling people names on the server unless its for fun and they are cool with it like me calling sizzle a noob, this adds on to the whole maturity thing on the server the more mature the more likely we are to "like" you

Given all of what @Chrono said I'd say you got off pretty easy with only a 6hr ban. Disrespect against anyone is very obviously against the rules, and lying to new players about rules and saying you're going to get them banned is very obviously a terrible idea.