Smimbles

Smimbles

@Smimbles, you need to be a bit more experienced with the server. This means go and play on the servers some more. Until then I'm going to ask @mrnutty12 @Goblins to close the thread. No hard feelings my dude ;]

Nah, 5 hours is disgraceful . Needs to be more experienced with server .

@Smimbles, you need to be a bit more experienced with the server. This means go and play on the servers some more. Until then I'm going to ask @mrnutty12 @Goblins to close the thread. No hard feelings my dude ;]

C'mon guys, no need to be like that. There is no required time needed to apply and he can make a member app whenever he wants (guidelines here). He still 30 days to get more time in on the servers and to get to know the community more. Instead of leaving unnecessary comments like this wait until you get to know him and then help him out by vouching.

Only OP can request us to close the thread. Even though the guy hasn't played a lot on the servers, he still has to follow the same process as anyone else.

Maybe within those 30 days, he can meet a lot of you guys and get you guys to vouch on his member application.

disgraceful

disgraceful??? hello???? this is a gaming community, people esentially play on our servers for fun. if you guys [@tatost and @CappyCappy] keep treating people who are trying to join like that we won't get a lot of submissions anymore. he was so sweet and all he wanted to do was help out the community, and you guys already ask higher ups to close it?

don't be so harsh to him, hes obviously really really new. the way you guys posted here was beneath contempt.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)