Frick, you were one of the coolest staff members we have right now in xG. :[ Try and come on the servers sometime, you're still welcome, cool cat. <3

Okay. I don't normally double post, but I'm going to say this, Vixen. xG has chewed you up and spat you back up, but you keep fighting. The community treats you badly despite contributing to them. People show little respect despite how active and hard working you've been, even with the massive amount of personal sacrifices you've had to make to contribute. I can't fathom you quitting, because this clan NEEDS you. You have done so much good, as both a member of the community, and as a member of the staff watching over it. Even if it damaged our friendship, or made things hard, or made you make a ton of hard, painful decisions, that's part of the job, and you managed to pull it off without cracking under the pressure. So please. Don't quit. Don't make all of that effort into a waste of time. Because you, of all people, know how precious time is.

Thats actually true Salazzle would always deal with situations in a mere instant it was godly.(Not actually but you know what I mean xD) But I respect Salazzles decision on leaving and I will miss your appearances on the servers. ;-;

As of this post, Salazzle should be able to stay in xG. I've decided to personally assist them with the real life problems, giving them enough time to suffer- I mean, serve our community. Yay!

I was pretty dead set on doing it, and it feels pretty cheap or crappy just suddenly backing out on it now. I'm going to keep to being admin for now after countless messages and conversations from numerous people, hopefully things will get better in a while. Kitsune is as he said now assisting me with some of the real life issues too.

I just can't bear the thought of letting Kitsune down either, especially when we're in the process of mending broken bridges, so I'm going to keep going for the time being. This thread can be closed or ignored.