Skeletal

Surf Shop Suggestion

I don't understand why have noclip in the donator shop, but none of the other commands. Why not put the killstreak command in the shop for like 50,000. I completely understand it is an incentive to donate, but it'd be nice to have ks in shop.

I don't understand why have noclip in the donator shop, but none of the other commands. Why not put the killstreak command in the shop for like 50,000. I completely understand it is an incentive to donate, but it'd be nice to have ks in shop.

I believe this was recently being discussed among the higher-ups.

I am all for this though.

I believe this was recently being discussed among the higher-ups.

I am all for this though.

I heard that surf or another server used to have weapon colors. can we bring that to surf?

Weapons Colors has always been in the shop. It may or may not work on quite a bit of items; only stock gets colored.

Well we don't have the colors for some reason

Once you buy a weapon color you obviously have to slay yourself or rejoin. But they don't work in first person so only other people can see it or when you're in third person. Other than that they're actually really bad and no one uses it so it's not worth the credits.

Once you buy a weapon color you obviously have to slay yourself or rejoin. But they don't work in first person so only other people can see it or when you're in third person. Other than that they're actually really bad and no one uses it so it's not worth the credits.

Tuna im saying the tab doesnt show up. i can screenshot it. the tab does not show up. i cant even buy one.