Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Tragic Mike

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was banned for "Invisible Aimbot" but was playing as a market garden soldier. I absolutely do not use any sort of cheating software or otherwise. I was also given no warning nor had anyone even accused me of cheating.

Isn't invisible aimbot where even if you miss the shots hit them? If that's what it is -1

I believe the term is silent aim, wherein the user's screen appears normal but their aim is altered by the client to tell the server they scored a hit.

Anyways, -1 based on Vac's video; wasn't even aiming at the scout.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Thunder @TheSupremePatriot @mrnutty12

Is it possible for this to be lag related? I know when you have high ping in csgo spectating is really weird and glitchy and it looks like people are shooting behind/not hitting shots and if I'm not mistaken vac has like 150 ish ping? Making the claim based on this one single clip seems like insufficient information as he clearly flicks, his aim is just lagging behind. I'm not saying he's guilty or not, simply playing devils advocate.

Is it possible for this to be lag related? I know when you have high ping in csgo spectating is really weird and glitchy and it looks like people are shooting behind/not hitting shots and if I'm not mistaken vac has like 150 ish ping? Making the claim based on this one single clip seems like insufficient information as he clearly flicks, his aim is just lagging behind. I'm not saying he's guilty or not, simply playing devils advocate.

From my experience it does happen but not that bad, maybe like a tiny tiny bit to the left or so but I have never seen anyone do this even when I have over 200 ping

I was thinking exactly this. It could easily just be lag because when you spectate people you seem to aim slightly off them if you are aiming quickly.

This scenario looks no different to the others I have seen, and based on the playtime of OP on Team Fortress 2, not ever being VAC banned and the fact that he went to make a ban protest despite being banned for hacking I am going to +1 this and say it was ping compensation.

That´s why I want my replay back dude :/

That´s why I want my replay back dude :/

You can't ban someone because you "think" they are hacking. Here's what the Tf2 staff manual says about permanent bans.

You can only ban a hacker if either evidence (demos, screenshots of malicious activity, etc) is included and substantiated or two other admins agree with you.

If the evidence is substantiated or the two admins agree, it is a PERMANENT ban.

Unless @LemonVolt has more proof he can supply the evidence provided currently does not warrant a permanent ban

Ping looked fine to me.

And a recent update to TF2 apparently helps that issue.

You can't even see his ping what.

And what did the update fix exactly? You can't really fix lag.

The scout was running, the soldier was shooting constantly in the same place.

No reason for the scout to die without the soldier tracking the scout.

And I retract my statement about the update; I misinterpreted it.

The scout was running, the soldier was shooting constantly in the same place.

No reason for the scout to die without the soldier tracking the scout.

And I retract my statement about the update; I misinterpreted it.

And this happens literally all the time to everyone in spectator mode. I can guarantee that if I did this to you the result would be the same. He's clearly not hacking.