Cr0w64

Decidueye_deci

Can be very a very salty and toxic player most of the times I'm around. You are active but you act very disrespectful.

-1 as of now

A:9

M:4

Has a bit of a temper, likes to argue on the server, and pretty toxic on the servers overall

A:8M:4

I am well aware of my bad temper and I am working hard to find ways to hold it back for the sake of keeping the servers enjoyable and welcoming for anyone willing to uphold that nature. It is a server that revolves around fun, so it is my responsibility as an active friend of xG to cool my jets whenever I feel too angry or pressured.

I would, however, like to point something out. Rather than being one sided a lot of the arguments that occur are the faults of me and other participants together. It isn't exactly a difficult thing to poison the waterhole and set everyone off just from a few things said that could've been phrased in a much better alternative way in order to convey a point without hurting the feelings of someone else or, bluntly, setting someone off.

The belief that all fires are started by a single individual is a really flawed and often terribly held up one that carries this herd mentality for crowds that can lead to harassment and a lot bigger problems. But I digress. I am prone to starting drama and that is something that must change. So... I will do my part and calm down if only this can all be wiped from everyone's memory for the future.aorig03.deviantart.net_5563_f_2016_334_7_3_decidueye_again_by_retrofeather_daq5w7k.png.e3794bb85b1ba22eea8af469b3413473.png

I would, however, like to point something out. Rather than being one sided a lot of the arguments that occur are the faults of me and other participants together. [attach=full]28293[/attach]

It always takes two people to start an argument, but it really only takes one to cease said argument.

It is great to hear that you consciously want calm down and approach such matters better. Only time will tell how well this goes for you, but for now, you have my best wishes

I am well aware of my bad temper and I am working hard to find ways to hold it back for the sake of keeping the servers enjoyable and welcoming for anyone willing to uphold that nature. It is a server that revolves around fun, so it is my responsibility as an active friend of xG to cool my jets whenever I feel too angry or pressured.

I would, however, like to point something out. Rather than being one sided a lot of the arguments that occur are the faults of me and other participants together. It isn't exactly a difficult thing to poison the waterhole and set everyone off just from a few things said that could've been phrased in a much better alternative way in order to convey a point without hurting the feelings of someone else or, bluntly, setting someone off.

The belief that all fires are started by a single individual is a really flawed and often terribly held up one that carries this herd mentality for crowds that can lead to harassment and a lot bigger problems. But I digress. I am prone to starting drama and that is something that must change. So... I will do my part and calm down if only this can all be wiped from everyone's memory for the future.[attach=full]28293[/attach]

Look I love that you are willing to change, but we have to see that change first. We can't change what we said before because you want people to forget about. People won't forget what you've done before, but you can change the people's opinion by actively making change on the server. I don't want this to start drama, but you just telling people to wipe it from their memories won't change anything. Please don't take this as me yelling or berating you for saying this, but change is needed.

You seem to be doing better, if you can not control yourself you can lose membership. Best of luck!

5451-c855e9a4cfc2a9a99516e5a5be954d60.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!