thatdemo64

Thatdemo64 - Team Fortress 2

I had warned you so many times to stop doing what you were doing. To fill others in, when you do the "Meet the Medic" taunt in shallow water it makes an incredibly loud and annoying noise, a game bug that has been in tf2 for way too long. Every single time you were banned you were warned, kicked, and banned. You refused to stop doing the exploit no matter how many times we told you to stop.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The problem with this ban is that I can't join a server that I enjoy going to, and that's an issue.

Then you shouldn't have abused a bug and kept doing it when you were told to stop and had been punished for it several times before. I'm sorry, but breaking rules is against the rules and comes with consequences.

The problem with this ban is that I can't join a server that I enjoy going to, and that's an issue.

Sadly that's the point of the punishment. From what I can tell you continued to trigger a bug and break a rule after being given multiple warnings and smaller punishments. That's about as clear cut as these ban protests get. -1 from me.

Quite frankly this "punishment" is not needed anymore. I got banned, I came and protested the ban and said I wouldn't taunt in the water anymore. I should be let back on.

Quite frankly this "punishment" is not needed anymore. I got banned, I came and protested the ban and said I wouldn't taunt in the water anymore. I should be let back on.

You won't be let back on because you have been warned multiple times in the past. You've had your warnings, it's time to pay the price.

A very unjustified and unfair price at that. Perma-banning is not the the way to go just because of the use of a taunt, even with the few warnings. I love the server, I said I wouldn't do it anymore and I came and appealed. There is no reason this perma ban should continue forever.