Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Mystery Mann ϟ

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:116525948

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

It may only be a 1 day ban. But I don't think it should be a ban to begin with. I was banned for "Punishment Evasion - Comment on Profile" Though i dont feel commenting on a profile is evading a punishment as i am not talking in game. Therefor there is not punishment tot be evaded. The punishment was to keep me from talking on the server and i have in no way evaded that.

You were gagged and muted, I told you to drop the conversation completely or I would take action. Hence your gag.

You decided to comment on my profile with the topic that I told you to drop.

You were gagged and muted, I told you to drop the conversation completely or I would take action. Hence your gag.

You decided to comment on my profile with the topic that I told you to drop.

Yes i admit i did do that. And i did drop it on the server where the punishment should apply to and only to. Punishing me for writing a comment on your profile has nothing to do with the server. Your job is to moderate the server which you did by gagging me and muting me but me writing on your profile yet again has nothing to do with the server.

Yes i admit i did do that. And i did drop it on the server where the punishment should apply to and only to. Punishing me for writing a comment on your profile has nothing to do with the server. Your job is to moderate the server which you did by gagging me and muting me but me writing on your profile yet again has nothing to do with the server.

Your action was trolling by going to my profile and continuing off of what I told you not to do on the server. Profile or not, it still is evasion and just plain pathetic.

You had no reason to do that. You were still in the server and it was a form of communicating with me, when you are gagged/muted... communication should be nullified completely hence the reason of punishment, to get you to be quiet.

I may have communicated with you while we were both connected to the server is different than me using the chat (both admin and regular) or the mic. There is nothing about using steam to communicate with someone who is connected to the server. I do admit what i said earlier was stepping out of line no doubt about that however i dont feel communicated outside of the server should be punishable.

I may have communicated with you while we were both connected to the server is different than me using the chat (both admin and regular) or the mic. There is nothing about using steam to communicate with someone who is connected to the server. I do admit what i said earlier was stepping out of line no doubt about that however i dont feel communicated outside of the server should be punishable.

You aren’t getting the point. You continued to talk about the topic I told you not to. Doesn’t matter where you did it, you still did it.

The topic was based on you arguing with me (a staff member) about your mute. It was justified. I said for the discussion to be ended. You decided to be a wise-guy and comment on my profile continuing the argument.

Please take a look at the rule below.

1. Any unspoken loopholes in any of these rules are up to the discretion of staff members, if you try to use loopholes intentionally, you can be punished.

Using my profile as a communication point is a loophole.

You aren’t getting the point. You continued to talk about the topic I told you not to. Doesn’t matter where you did it, you still did it.

The topic was based on you arguing with me (a staff member) about your mute. It was justified. I said for the discussion to be ended. You decided to be a wise-guy and comment on my profile continuing the argument.

Please take a look at the rule below.

1. Any unspoken loopholes in any of these rules are up to the discretion of staff members, if you try to use loopholes intentionally, you can be punished.

Using my profile as a communication point is a loophole.

Touch

Now I remember an incident where someone decided to bring something from the server OUTSIDE the server but I can't remember it since it was a long time ago but this is a form of loop holing (being a master loopholer before becoming a mod xd) and its unacceptable to be bringing internal conflicts from within the server outside the server as you did there. But its a one day ban so I don't see the point of making this ban protest since it isnt for like 3 days or a week or something like that so -1 from me. Just think before you do stuff like this.

Now I remember an incident where someone decided to bring something from the server OUTSIDE the server but I can't remember it since it was a long time ago but this is a form of loop holing (being a master loopholer before becoming a mod xd) and its unacceptable to be bringing internal conflicts from within the server outside the server as you did there. But its a one day ban so I don't see the point of making this ban protest since it isnt for like 3 days or a week or something like that so -1 from me. Just think before you do stuff like this.

I know it's just a one day ban. I mention it in the first post I made. Doesn't hurt to see it I can get it lowered to like a 12 hour except it doessince I got carried away in arguing. Doesn't surprise me though. The first day I open my mouth and already it gets me a ban hints why I tend to keep it closed. Same thing happened in rxg. Opened my mouth when it shouldve stayed closed.

Touch

touchy touchy

In all seriousness, you were banned for a legitimate reason. You were micspamming by using text to speech on the mic. You then decided to argue with Supreme over the mute, which ended in getting you gagged. Both justifiable punishments. Then you would go ahead and evade both of them by continuing the argument about your mute, by commenting on Supreme's profile. This could have been handled better on Supreme's end, but all these are justifiable punishments. -1 for now