Vexx

[pkmn] Adding An Objective Disabler

Add a plugin to disable objectives on Pokemon Trade?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Add a plugin to disable objectives on Pokemon Trade?

• Yes
    • No

With the introduction of the CTF map "ctf_sylux_oubliettev2" I've noticed that a few people do dislike playing the objective on the trade server. Adding this plugin would disable the objective on this map and any future objective-based maps. You will have one week to vote, only members may vote.

Hi, objects were added as a potential useful element to the map... I think disabling the cap limit is a good idea as well as removing the crits. This means there is still an option to cap if players wanted to but no game benefits from this. Thanks for taking interest in it @Vexx

Several updates to the map will take place in time (see other thread) from the community's suggestions.

Lilicove will be into the nearby future as soon as I'm happy with oubliette.

Thanks. :D

Hi, objects were added as a potential useful element to the map... I think disabling the cap limit is a good idea as well as removing the crits. This means there is still an option to cap if players wanted to but no game benefits from this. Thanks for taking interest in it @Vexx

Several updates to the map will take place in time (see other thread) from the community's suggestions.

Lilicove will be into the nearby future as soon as I'm happy with oubliette.

Thanks. :D

That is actually quite a good idea, I'll run it by a few people and probably go that route instead.

Even though we will go with Sylux's idea for his map, I'm still going to keep the poll open in the event we add future maps with an objective.

It is actually infuriating that I can't vote on the pole :[

Sorry, all the polls are set up so that only members can vote, this stops people from making spam accounts to constantly vote.

It is actually infuriating that I can't vote on the pole :[

Tat you can always message me about map ideas and suggestions and I'll always take them onboard. You're more active on pkmn than me and a great regular I'd love your opinions.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Update: I have set the capture limit to 999, hopefully that is as unrealistically possible as it needs to be. I have also disabled the bonus capture criticals on the server.