Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

bless.

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:38925575

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Im slightly curious as to why I was banned, Im guessing its because of my private profile, but Im not entirely certain, I did headshot a lot of people so the resident admins might have called cheats? Im not entirely certain but here is a screencap of my profile: [MEDIA=imgur]rYwf2QB[/MEDIA]

No need if you google search that ID he'll show up. Also if you go in server bans you can see that its the correct one.

It could be a separate account. He could have shown his primary account and have an alt that he is hacking on with the same name. I just want to make sure.

the steamids are the exact same on the ban and the screenshot?????

Screenshot

Just post the URL of your steam profile that you posted unprivated with the url at the top. It's not hard. I want to make sure that the profile you screenshotted are one and the same. Just unprivate it.

-1 ?? obvious wallhacks and maybe silent aimbot

Google my steamid you arent the first person to think I cheat and you wont be the last, think about the why and how, not just the fact it was a headshot, anyone can get headshots only if they only aim for them.

Google my steamid you arent the first person to think I cheat and you wont be the last, think about the why and how, not just the fact it was a headshot, anyone can get headshots only if they only aim for them.

It's less so aimbot more so wallhacks. That's what was discussed as you seemed to track invisible spies. The decision was made by @Vector and @BonfireCentipede specifically

It's less so aimbot more so wallhacks. That's what was discussed as you seemed to track invisible spies. The decision was made by @Vector and @BonfireCentipede specifically

Literally every single spy kill I get is because they get touched or shot and flash. And If you take notice that everytime I shot a spy its because I was either spamming the entire area with my smg or using the sound of the spy voice and footsteps to findem. Also if I bump into you once why would you not expect to be killed with melee?

Literally every single spy kill I get is because they get touched or shot and flash. And If you take notice that everytime I shot a spy its because I was either spamming the entire area with my smg or using the sound of the spy voice and footsteps to findem. Also if I bump into you once why would you not expect to be killed with melee?

I mean I wasn't there long before you got banned so I didn't really have much say in the ban. I'll take a look at the demo later and vouch based off that (y)