bless

Bless - Team Fortress 2

I mean I wasn't there long before you got banned so I didn't really have much say in the ban. I'll take a look at the demo later and vouch based off that (y)

I implore everyone to watch those demos with that in mind, how would you react in that situation.

My problem i had when regarding to this circumstance, is that in the second demo, a player was disguised, and the moment you got close to him he backed off and you followed him. From the perspective on the second demo, there wasn't a bump. My other concern was whenever you "spy check" it's always in the direction of the spys as if you know they are there, you did this multiple times in the demo. Also there are multiple questionable shots.

Look I was sitting in cloak and dagger out of your range the second I joined. First thing that ticked me off was you shot your shotgun near at me when the only other person behind me was another cloaked spy. Second tick that I got was when you were recharging your health at the saloon type building. You turned 360 degrees and chased me full cloak trying to get the bump. The third shown in that second demo, You literally walked right at me then continued to chase even though I was not even bumped. I %100 believe you were hacking, and you were terrible at covering it up. Keep in mind I never uncloaked or attacked you back. there was No way you could have seen me on all three of those cases in less than 4 minutes. I vouche you stay banned just for trying to pull the "every spy I killed I bumped" cliche.

He did say something about hearing footsteps? Even if they were cloaked it doesn't change the fact that you can still hear their footsteps. Invisibility doesn't completely remove your presence remember that. I haven't watched the demo's cus I dont have an app on my pc that opens up the file.

Just finished watching the demos and I found 3 questionable kills one was the kill I got one a cloaked spy because he was standing directly behind me and as I started going forward instead of breaking off to a different direction, he kept backpedaling knowing fullwell that I am faster than a backpedaling spy, and I know that thats why you constantly see me changing directions and overall 360 scanning, most of my deaths come from me stopping the 360 scan to focus on one or more enemies. This needs to be said right now because I think its unclear to the spies who play tf2, you dont stand behind a sniper full cloaked, because the likely hood of that same sniper moving abruptly and bumping you increases exponentially. As for the final melee kill in the second demo, even I cant deny how shady it looked, Me bumping into that spy was rather unfortunate circumstance, the slight turn of the mouse, and overall shift towards the spy can't be attributed to anything but pure luck. And to prove that Im legit im more than willing to post a video of a recoding in a diffferent trade server. the map wont be the same but there wont be the horrible latency that comes with recording demos over spectator mode, half the time my crosshair was 8 miles behind the player.

Look I was sitting in cloak and dagger out of your range the second I joined. First thing that ticked me off was you shot your shotgun near at me when the only other person behind me was another cloaked spy. Second tick that I got was when you were recharging your health at the saloon type building. You turned 360 degrees and chased me full cloak trying to get the bump. The third shown in that second demo, You literally walked right at me then continued to chase even though I was not even bumped. I %100 believe you were hacking, and you were terrible at covering it up. Keep in mind I never uncloaked or attacked you back. there was No way you could have seen me on all three of those cases in less than 4 minutes. I vouche you stay banned just for trying to pull the "every spy I killed I bumped" cliche.

I didnt pull any cliches, I explained how I got some of my spy kills. the rest is explained in previous posts.

You had no reason reason to be over there in the first place. the fact you were swinging without a bump and chasing me when initially I wasn't moving is more than enough proof to say you didn't hear footsteps. You chased air. No bump. Nothing. Nada. The fact you Knew I was a back peddling spy is exactly why you're guilty.

You had no reason reason to be over there in the first place. the fact you were swinging without a bump and chasing me when initially I wasn't moving is more than enough proof to say you didn't hear footsteps. You chased air. No bump. Nothing. Nada. The fact you Knew I was a back peddling spy is exactly why you're guilty.

You can't claim guilt over one thing just because it happened to you. Timing is very important in games like these, when to fire shots, when you move, when to look behind you, if any of your timing is off you die. There is little to no evidence of cheating I've explained all my kills expect for the final one of the second demo. My hours correlate to my skill level ive been playing this game and others for years, you gain a sense when you are in situations over and over again.

I've explained all my kills expect for the final one of the second demo. My hours correlate to my skill level ive been playing this game and others for years, you gain a sense when you are in situations over and over again.

Hours mean nothing when you can just make an alt account to hack with, just because you've played a lot doesn't mean you won't hack with a side account when you're bored so that really is not a reason for why you were not hacking . Also your descriptions for seeing spies are like the blandest things that anyone can come with that anyone can come up with to explain it

I was either spamming the entire area with my smg or using the sound of the spy voice and footsteps to findem.

plus they are already pretty sketchy about you "hearing their footsteps" along with your entire team and enemies shooting and walking, and how you start shooting to spy check randomly is all basically what hackers do to justify their suspicious kills

Hours mean nothing when you can just make an alt account to hack with, just because you've played a lot doesn't mean you won't hack with a side account when you're bored so that really is not a reason for why you were not hacking . Also your descriptions for seeing spies are like the blandest things that anyone can come with that anyone can come up with to explain it

plus they are already pretty sketchy about you "hearing their footsteps" along with your entire team and enemies shooting and walking, and how you start shooting to spy check randomly is all basically what hackers do to justify their suspicious kills

everything in this post is "bland" and "can be said by anyone" its general statements like that that get nothing done and no evidence scrutinized. Constant posts about how it has to be cheats, and there is no possible way that it could be as previously described. I see no hard evidence of cheating, but I saw and still see a lot of jumping to conclusions based off of minimal evidence. There was no aimbot, the spy kills can be attributed to bad spy play, and all of my other kills as well as the misses seem to be a complete nonissue.

I see no hard evidence of cheating,

Thing is everything here explains how sketchy you were and it isn't about you being "so good and aimbotting" it's bout wall hacking to see spies which you would get them in the most suspicious ways plus there are ways with hacking to make it seem less obvious, and you say "bad spy play" event though @Ms.Spooks was just sitting around in cloak and dagger and wasn't killing or anything

Thing is everything here explains how sketchy you were and it isn't about you being "so good and aimbotting" it's bout wall hacking to see spies which you would get them in the most suspicious ways plus there are ways with hacking to make it seem less obvious, and you say "bad spy play" event though @Ms.Spooks was just sitting around in cloak and dagger and wasn't killing or anything

if you are standing around a sniper who is actively moving and you get bumped and then found that's bad spy play. by the logic of "I can't think of ways it isn't hacking, so therefore its only hacking" Everyone who gets kills on cloaked spies is cheating, even though there are very well known methods to keep track of spies who don't play well.

if you are standing around a sniper who is actively moving and you get bumped and then found that's bad spy play.

You chased air. No bump. Nothing. Nada.

if you are standing around a sniper who is actively moving and you get bumped and then found that's bad spy play. by the logic of "I can't think of ways it isn't hacking, so therefore its only hacking" Everyone who gets kills on cloaked spies is cheating, even though there are very well known methods to keep track of spies who don't play well.

And the fact there is a strange part in TF2 that specifically tracks CLOAKED SPY KILLS.