TippedOver

Going away for a long time....

My steam profile is currently hacked and he changed everything about the account, inducing the email and password, so i have no way of getting in, that means i have no control of my account, it isn't even named tippedover anymore, so if your friends with me, i would unfriend cuz idk if ill make it back from this. And you might be wondering why Am i saying this here, well, have no where else to cuz i got hacked. So ill be on vacation for awhile, maybe even forever...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Dang man. So sorry bout that. My account was hacked about 2 years ago and it did something similar to yours. It changed me name, unfriended a lot of my friends I had for the longest time, and it was awful. It basically turned my account into a bot temporarily until steam support did something. I really hope you can sort this out man.

My lord man, I'm sorry to see this happen to you. How did he take control also btw? Also you can't leave me bb, I need you on deathrun :(

My steam profile is currently hacked and he changed everything about the account, inducing the email and password, so i have no way of getting in, that means i have no control of my account, it isn't even named tippedover anymore, so if your friends with me, i would unfriend cuz idk if ill make it back from this. And you might be wondering why Am i saying this here, well, have no where else to cuz i got hacked. So ill be on vacation for awhile, maybe even forever...

This is why Steam Mobile Authenticator is a godsend. Sorry you got hacked dude, hope it eventually turns out better.

Thats not even the worse part, look what he did to my MEMELY account, he made it reek of e d g e

Wait what is your account name now from him

No clue, i was playing tf2 and BOOM, tf2 crashed and i was locked out of my account, the weird part is how the hell did he get in when i got the steam mobile authenticator app

My lord that means he must have access to your steam mobile auth, you gotta contact steam support immediately and get it back before he steals your shit

Rip that sucks man, now all there is that you can do is wait. I would fuck with the hacker but if he did that to you then I don't want him getting any ideas

Well, i would make anoher account and talk to em, but at the same time, u gatta pay at least 5 dollars to get access to friends and stuff like that, so i cant reach him.