In-Game Name:

maf

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:41294944

Position:

Time Active:

11d, 8h on Surf, few hrs on TGH

Experience:

I've never really been at any staff position in very populated/populous servers, to be honest. I really only have powers on one of my friend's servers which is password-protected at the moment.. There even used to be people that would come on the tr_walkway server to talk and have fun with a few gimmicks that the staff, including me, have been doing on the server.

Donated:

No

Information:

So this is where my application thread begins. My
second
application thread, actually; the first one is my member applica-- "Well,
OBVIOUSLY
." Enough of that. I'll just get
straight to the point.
Yeah, that little dot..

Ah, I love the xG servers.. That's one of the reasons why I'm applying as a moderator! Everyone says that.. So I've been playing on the surf server for a reasonable amount of time; maybe around four months. It's great to meet all the amazing players that we have joining and enjoying playing on them. Also, I enforce the rules a lot on here to prevent any disturbances. If I ever see any sign of incompliance among one or multiple people, then I'll resort to calling any of the staff in order to have it dealt with. Although I've never been staff on servers of huge communities, I think I could create a fresh, new start and pace myself to take responsibility of keeping things the way they should be instead of having them out of order, possibly leading to temporary chaos.. ..or something.

• This is basically it for my moderator application.

• This is all.

• This is a message advising you to stop reading, as the entire application for the moderator field has already been typed down.

• This is yet another message to STOP REA
    DING.

You're here now.
How could this happen?

well anyways good luck to you
maffam my dude such a good guy hope you
get accepted!

Love to all Xeno Gamers,

-maf427

Team Fortress 2

* You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts before you may apply.

* You must have open communication with a Division Manager or higher before you can apply.

Unfortunately your application does not meet the requirements.

Please try again when you have 50 forum posts.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)