xG:DM] Elcark - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

xG:DM] Elcark

Staff's Identity:

STEAM_0:0:77268699

Evidence:

I was gagged for the reason of and i quote "complaining, disrespect, and trolliing" and my friend is my witness OfficialDellaCry. We even heard anger in his voice when he was doing this so i consider this offensive and abusive and when i get the screenshots here you all will see...

Further Information:

then he slayed the same friend before warning him about shooting from spawn

How is this actually abuse? You didn't provide any evidence that you weren't disrespecting or trolling, literally a screenshot of the mute.. It was a 30 minute mute, fix up your behaviour and you'll be fine.

And by the way, after said gag/mute you just insulted him because you didn't get your way..ai.imgur.com_Nglkdiq.png.44e28d8bd414a43778b09833d805fa28.png

Not really helping your case here.

-1 for punishing Elcark.

Alright so, I had the displeasure of joining the server due to your valid calladmin, only to nearly immediately hear you make multiple and very noticeable remarks to other players telling them to kill themselves. I merely warned you at first that such disrespectful attitude to others was very much against our server rules, directing you to the motd when you claimed there was no such description in the rules.

I then went to try and sort out and handle the various issue that were occurring, during which you constantly attempted to claim your statements of telling people to kill themselves was in fact not disrespectful, which I told you a good half a dozen times over was the opposite of the case. Plain and simple, telling someone to actually kill themselves or otherwise issue death threats to others is not, and never has been, tolerated in the slightest. Instead of accepting this you choose to attempt to argue to that such behavior was just fine and did not fall under the concept of disrespect to every extent you could, refusing to cease what was a very mute point in an argument that had no reason to exist and only could stir more issues. Your refusal to cease after several minutes despite multiple explanations is what resulted in you finally getting muted, and your continued comments and further disrespect is what resulted in you getting gagged.

To address what happened with your friend, he was slain just before his warning to prevent him from further attacking people outside of his spawn. It's commonly done when one is killing inside the spawn as well, to prevent the situation from escalating as quickly as possible.

lol arguments aside, this

nice server too aboosive staff and people who are way to young to even see the game XD congrats you made the most herpes ridden server ive ever seen XD way to go

is the most immature way to make your point i've seen, worse than swag.

its almost as if he only came on here to fudgetalk, lol.

fudge talk? you mean shit talk lol ur a kid XD AH HAHAHAHAHA lol

bye

EDIT: User has been banned for repeatedly posting ip adresses. @Elcark's punishment was fully justified, no action will be taken.

~closed

Edited by virr (see edit history)