Elcark

Add an objective based stock rotation server

Would you like a new server with stock maps and enabled objectives  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a new server with stock maps and enabled objectives

• No
    • Yes

So there's been a fair amount of desire for details such as enabled objectives and other combat oriented changes for some time now. There was even the concept of a combat focused server being made to replace one of our less used servers. Well, as it happens there is in fact open server space for just about anything so turning that slot into just this is entirely an option.

The question only lies in if people are interested in that being done. Would you play on it, would you try to populate it, etc. If there seems to be enough interest for this to be worth setting up, then discussion on further details will happen hopefully soon (such as gamemodes, maps, and any other details for the server). In the meantime if there is anything you would like to see done with this idea do chime in, everything is still very much up in the air.

The last time we went for an objective based server it fell flat and nobody went there. It doesn't hurt to try again so +1. Hopefully it'll get populated this time.

+1 o boi! The way TF2 should've been after MYM! I don't really play casual much and wish (like many others) to have quick play back and this would be a nice alternative to fill that empty part of my soul.

call me the black sheep or whatever, but i probably wouldn't be interested. i've played enough of the vanilla maps over the past 8 years. if i wanted, i'd just hit up casual.

i don't feel strongly enough to -1 this, though.