• Previous Member
    No
  • Identity
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    ~2
  • Reason for Joining

Greetings and salutations! I've frequented you're server a few times and I'd like to be counted among your members. Like most of you, I'm also a nerd, into anime/beating other nerds at games/counter-strike/dota2 ect. Just your average millennial computer scientist. Also my homie is one of the OGest of you guys, so there's that too.

Looking forward to you're replies!

- Heavenborn

I spent time on the server at a friends' house using his steam. (Same guy who is in the clan)

EDIT: Also I'd like to say the server is difficult to play on using my operating system, haven't quite figured out how to connect. I use Ubuntu.

Edited by Heavenborn (see edit history)

Linux users will need to download the custom files manually from here: CS:GO Servers Custom Files Downloads

Also, since we require a minimum of 12 hours on the server and you've only played on a friends account, we don't really have a way of verifying that you meet the requirements. Feel free to reapply when you have 12 hours on your own account. If you still have any trouble connecting after downloading the custom files, add me on steam and I can help try to figure it out