Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    TYKZ
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

HEY hello you reading this its me tykz yup that 13 year old that couldn't shut up what did I get banned for well what I remember being racist being  loud etc. And well it got to me after I got banned  that and dads dearth I need to change and be a better me  so it toke a while but I'm a man no being annoying no be allow but new person in general so I ask you can I have another change and show you I changed. that's for you to decid

49 minutes ago, Tykz_officail said:
  • Division
    Team fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    TYKZ
  • Identity
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

HEY hello you reading this its me tykz yup that 13 year old that couldn't shut up what did I get banned for well what I remember being racist being  loud etc. And well it got to me after I got banned  that and dads dearth I need to change and be a better me  so it toke a while but I'm a man no being annoying no be allow but new person in general so I ask you can I have another change and show you I changed. that's for you to decid

1 hour ago, Tykz_officail said:
  • Division
    Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    TYKZ
  • Identity
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

14 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Yeah, uh... he was banned for doxxing people's numbers.

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

~One year ago, but I still think that doxxing people is a little more serious than simply cheating or saying a naughty word.

that's a lie I didn't dox you have no proof

Edited by Tykz_officail (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Tykz_officail said:

Then please provide a proper steam ID or link to your profile and we can find the ban under the account. Those are the only bans that come up under the name "tykz."

55 minutes ago, Tykz_officail said:

denying the very thing that you already got banned for isn't going to help your case big guy

not my div so im not gonna vote but js it doesn't look like you've matured much if at all just from what ive seen

19 minutes ago, Tykz_officail said:

Going to be honest with you man, shit does not look good for you. You're lying about what you were banned for even though we have ban logs saying that you were doxxing people (not sure if this is singular or plural). The fact that your English is incredibly inconsistent (terrible in OP, but actually readable on your profile) and that you pulled the "my dad died" card out of nowhere sends red flags. I can't say that you've really matured if you aren't honest in your own ban protest. I know I already gave my two cents, but this is a hard -1 for me.

GYAZO.COM

accounts match up, I don't think anything else really needs to be said

5 hours ago, Tykz_officail said:

+1 innocent until proven guilty guys.

(also, it is very well possible that he was unaware of the ban for doxing and the number he “doxxed” was a public hotline or some shit. Then upon seeing he’s banned he just figured it was for being loud and racist. I personally think that the actual ban is what might be being argued here cause maybe it was false but who knows. Just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and say fr +1. A year is a long time if he gets on and does the same shit then just reban)

1 hour ago, Lottamos said:

+1 innocent until proven guilty guys.

(also, it is very well possible that he was unaware of the ban for doxing and the number he “doxxed” was a public hotline or some shit. Then upon seeing he’s banned he just figured it was for being loud and racist. I personally think that the actual ban is what might be being argued here cause maybe it was false but who knows. Just gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and say fr +1. A year is a long time if he gets on and does the same shit then just reban)

he's protesting a ban that already happened. he's already guilty. I seriously doubt he didn't see, in the entire year that he's been banned, that it was for doxxing or that he doxxed someone on "accident". whether or not it was a fake number we're not going to take the chance that it's a real one. 

advocating someone to get unbanned because they might not have realized what it was for might be understandable if it was something like micspamming or racism, but doxxing is way too serious to not realize what you're doing. benefit of the doubt is not something that should even be considered here.

considering my own feelings and the considerable amount of negative votes here, I'm going to close this thread. if another higher-up thinks it should stay open for whatever reason they can re-open it, but I don't see this being approved.

you may reapply in 30 days.

~sealed away in the great vaults of time