• Division
    Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    DylanM345
  • Identity
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

I will literally pay to have my account unbanned i was aimbotting as a joke along time ago, please I really want to come back and play on the xg surf servers of tf2 where I spent my time growing up

if you do one of the unban challenges my comment won't matter, but in the case that you don't:

-1 we are (usually and supposed to be) super against cheaters/hackers in this community. hacking is one thing, but to evade punishment as well is a yikes from me.

Also hacking is not a joke. its not funny. it never is funny.

Edited by TBOHB (see edit history)

i didnt even evade punishment so I dont know why skeletal put that as a reason for banning, I also think it was a load of horse shit because an admin was busted hacking and abusing his powers 3 days before my thing and was let right off the hook

37 minutes ago, Dylanm345 said:

an admin was busted hacking and abusing his powers 3 days before my thing and was let right off the hook

yeah but he was cool. and he didnt come off as a whiny child.

38 minutes ago, Dylanm345 said:

i didnt even evade punishment

evading punishment could be leaving the server before and admin issues punishment. it could also be that you hacked on your alt account (which in your previous ban protest thread, you stated you used an alt), then came back on your main account which is considered evading punishment.

2 hours ago, TBOHB said:

evading punishment could be leaving the server before and admin issues punishment. it could also be that you hacked on your alt account (which in your previous ban protest thread, you stated you used an alt), then came back on your main account which is considered evading punishment.

Yes thats true, i hacked on the alt, came back and told everyone it was me trolling and then banned me.  I didn't realize telling the truth was considered evading, thanks for clearing that up

2 hours ago, TBOHB said:

If I came off as a whiny child my apologies, i just thought it was unfair.  I simply wanted to get my point made which it has been.  Sorry for the misunderstanding

Closed, as the user has done their unban challenge (details of the ban can be found here).

I'd recommend joining the discord and message myself, Hyper, or virr if you have any issues regarding your ban.

It would also be good to brush up on our rules, specifically our general rules, which can be found here.

You can additionally create another member submission now that you're unbanned after waiting a few days.