Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Dropped Egg Sandwich
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:105104099
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

I received a day long ban for banter towards another player(Who you know as Box) in the comments section of their steam profile AND in the servers themselves. Calling them a coward and inept in-game following after a toxic, half hour long scuffle in the Pokemon Trade server. While I do not mind being unable to play on the servers for a day, I do feel like this should be a more open discussion and I'll most likely elaborate on my reasons why in a Member Protest thread following after this one. Please look out for it sometime later tonight.

If you are trying to appeal your ban, I'm afraid it's not really coming off like that. This section is for appealing bans only. Open discussions do not happen in this forum, and you really shouldn't be throwing others under the bus for your own impudence, as it's not the faults of Box or others that you shittalked today, you made the conscious decision to do it. Develop some self-control, please.

On top of that, I gave you 5-6 chances to change that. You initially did after the first 2, but the last 3-4 seemed to have gone unlistened to. During this time, Box nor any of the other players online attempted to enable you to do this.

Please elaborate why you should be unbanned, and if this post was not for you to get unbanned, then that's a really dumb move on your part. :l

Edited by Tanman_Tanner (see edit history)

Closing this, ban protests should include some reason of why you feel you should be unbanned. Feel free to post another protest with some justification if you want to be unbanned.

posting this after lock for administrative purposes

So you call it banter after saying it was harassing him on his steam profile after being toxic on servers as well. Wild.

Why exactly should you have any sort of say in this when you have one of the longest histories of being toxic of any of our members, and for years have never shown an ounce of proof that you can/will change your attitude? Have you actually stopped and considered that maybe you constantly spouting complaints and getting staff involved, staff that are staff only because they volunteer to, not for pay or any sort of reward, is maybe, just maybe, obnoxious and tedious, and selfish on your part? The world does not revolve around you. Stop acting like it does. 

I honestly don't care whatsoever what sort of defense you have to say for yourself-- this is your last warning. Act like this again, and it's a permaban. 

Box is not a saint in this and will be dealt with accordingly, however, right now, the focus is on you.

Clearly you're not "done with" this community, since you've left and rejoined several times now, but I assure you, this community is most definitely done with you. Neither our staff nor our players will be subjected to hearing your bullshit anymore. 

Extending off of what Lithium said, closed. You'll serve your sentence.