Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Thinking about resigning ;'(

It has olny been a week. One week, that i have been a member of xG, and already i have, made countless friends, made countless posts, and made countless flame wars. I am begining to realize that i am nothing but trouble on this fourm, and in this community. I have acctually been thinking about this since i had that flame war with rexx, thinking about resigning from xG. If i do decide to, i will probably discontinue any, and all communication, and interaction with everything, and anything xG. As i just don't want to bother any of you anymore.

The reason i am posting so much is that i suffer from minor sleep-apnia, so i post on these fourms from my iphone untill i get tired. I can't simply watch youtube because of a reason that can't be explained on this thread. My television is too loud, so this is my last resort, but most likley not for long :/

No trolls please, civil discussion and behavior.

-Im olny thinking </3

Slipery Fingers

WHAT A TROLL ^ actually I did say that, but I didn't wanna post. Anyways, don't leave ya bum, if you made friends, then people obviously like you. Don't start or continue flame wars with people, and be the bigger person. PLUS you just joined so why would you leave? -1 ? oh wait I can't vouch. DAMN IT

Don't resign, you seem like someone who can see the situation from everyone's perspective. I think you would make a good addition to the clan.

I agree with Aegean & King J on this. If people start trouble with you, just brush it off your shoulders and move on cause it's not worth it :)

we need more canadians in xg, we already have control over the towns in mc, also one has to have tough skin in order to take the massive amounts of fail trolling (wouldnt even call it trolling, more like embarrassing oneself). dont leave, u contribute more than a lot of other clan members in xg, a lot more

Thanks Aegean, thanks KingJ, you helped me widen my perspective on the situation. Just in some cases i really do think i am nothing but a bother to anyone, and everyone :(

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Thanks jackal, thanks Serbian....

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

I am acctually contemplating scuic.... Smiling at this moment, and time..... No no, not possible.

Fellow canadian bretheren, we need to show these americans that our maple syrup powers are nothing to be messed with. If you leave, they take us canadians as quitters & we all know we aren't quitters! So c'mon my brother, let's rule them!