Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Mephisto Pheles / Castiel

I like how your ban request video just hops around to different instances, showing only one side of it. That's fine though, I don't mind. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about me. ^^ I just hope some other members feel differently.

Though if everyone got banned for what you're trying on me, the population of this server would be sooo much lower. I hope you know.

Also notice the people doing the same exact thing as I am, at the same time, other people/members agreeing with me, unless you cut those parts out, too. ( I sense some bias here )

That's all I have to say.

Good day, sir.

-1 EVERYONE STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE TO THE N WORD. Mephisto is a very active player and a great warden. Stop getting so pissy about saying the nword 2 times. Jay Breezy says it ALL the time and doesn't get banned, so why should Mephisto? (not trying to call you out, Jay, I just think the nword isn't a big deal at all).

KAY he's on probation, if he does troll to the point where someone takes it offensivly, we'll server ban him. One thing though, please don't edit anything out if you are showing proof, makes things VERY sketchy

~Closed