Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Halt

I can run Source and MC servers, I used to manage my friend's jailbreak server before he ran low on cash and shut it down (he decided to spend donation money on World of Warcraft instead of the servers).

I used to have my own Minecraft server during Alpha, and I helped manage a server during the 1.8.1 release, and I was also Tech-support on the TruPvP Minecraft server (trupvp.com), which has gone down because the owner is too busy playing Counter-Strike to do anything.

I need someone who knows how to manage windows internal security. We don't use cpanel or any of that stuff. Plus you need to have an intermediate knowledge of linux (fstab, profile, crontab, name servers, mail servers apache2, mysql-server, all that fun stuff) and for minecraft how to run servers via ramdisk and integrate those servers with one's stored on a regular HDD. You also need to have a huge knoweledge of C++, Java, Sourcepawn, html, php, perl, ruby etc...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

and be available 10 hours a day.

remove the non-populated CSS and TF2 servers, keep dustbowl and payload in tf2, and in CSS keep jailbreak, minigames, surf and pub. That should definitly help you manage a bit if anything.

remove the non-populated CSS and TF2 servers, keep dustbowl and payload in tf2, and in CSS keep jailbreak, minigames, surf and pub. That should definitly help you manage a bit if anything.

I was going to say the exact same thing, remove the servers that aren't extremely active like jailbreak, minigames and surf, etc etc. Should help a bit.

remove the servers that aren't extremely active like jailbreak, minigames and surf, etc etc. Should help a bit.

Sounds good. I'll do that right now :P

That still won't solve the issue. We need another person like I to help us expand!

That still won't solve the issue. We need another person like I to help us expand!

Well until then, you can shorten the stress by getting rid of some of the useless servers. Then expand when you have that person to help you.

Message me if you want.

I'm pretty swift with SourceMod and C++. I'm a newbie to Windows Internal Security however, forgive me for that.

Also, I'm on pretty much all day, except when I'm in class though. But I'm always available to be contacted.

EDIT; ACTUALLY, one of my good friends can help you out greatly. I'll refer him to you, his name is Clay.

I was going to say the exact same thing, remove the servers that aren't extremely active like jailbreak, minigames and surf, etc etc. Should help a bit.

i 3rd this also i cant help for ♥♥♥♥... :( if this was 1.6 then i'd be ur man but i have zero experience with CSS servers.

I'm a quick study ... Is be willing to give it a shot.

I already know the html. I know some mysql. I know some programming, not c++ or java specifically...

sliderace is steady btw, i usually see at least 4-8 ppl on it from time to time, also instead of finding 1 person for 10 hrs a day, look for like 3-4 ppl for like 2-3 hours a day, makes it easier for them and for u to find ppl, ull also have a bigger pool to choose from