Sign in to follow this  
Lt.qr

Herpes

Only here because someone thought that they wouldn't see the demo posted.

[ATTACH]1003.vB[/ATTACH]

A years worth of recordings of people getting angry at me for being too good, just like the one I posted here :)

3:13 I am warned for spawn killing

4:07 I kill Herpes when we are both clearly out of the spawn, and I get slayed.

At 12:23 I kill someone who has tried to spawn kill before. nero looked like they were trying to do it again based on where they were aiming and the way they were moving. I was kicked.

It's a dumb rule anyway, stop being such sticklers.

demoslol.jpg.59a7fda8464ecc9c38bde72a55ff5ee6.jpg

from what i saw in the demo u were spawnkilling/camping several times, and u shouldve given the other team time to leave their spawn and not assume that the instant they leave their spawn, its not spawnkilling, also the last kills u got before the demo ended were spawn kills

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHA'

so, in that demo, as you said, it shows me shooting from the spawn before you got kicked?

i must have missed that.

from what i saw in the demo u were spawnkilling/camping several times, and u shouldve given the other team time to leave their spawn and not assume that the instant they leave their spawn, its not spawnkilling, also the last kills u got before the demo ended were spawn kills

I started off spawn killing because I can't think of another server where there's any sort of rule against it. People complain about it, sure, but there aren't any other servers with the rule. As far as I'm concerned, it's part of the map. There's a whole building at the spawn that is part of the playable map.

After I was warned I stopped unless someone else was trying to spawn kill. I only saw it fit to kill the people shooting from spawn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHA'

so, in that demo, as you said, it shows me shooting from the spawn before you got kicked?

i must have missed that.

That was my mistake and I cleared it up in my original post. It looked like you were firing, so that's why I shot. As for those other kills at the end of the demo, he drew first blood.

Spawn killing is different than waiting for people to come out of there spawn so I can get some mid-surf DM action before they go and camp the house.

This is a mini game map, not a surf map. His slaying was unwarranted.

People with the ignorance level of this child is almost unbearable, what has the internet done to this generation? Poor kid...

What have I done that was ignorant?

Side note: are*