Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Kevin Juice Boy

Okay, I don't know about any of you guys, but I for one am sick of this Kevin kid.

He does nothing but attempt to troll, whether that be in game or on the forums. He's like that ringing in your ear after you get flashed, annoying and won't go away. So let me explain to you guys why he's a nuisance.

I'm on jailbreak, right? I'm having fun reboobling in Avalanche until Kevin comes on. He queues up for warden and not long after that, he's our warden for a few rounds. No big deal, even though I dislike him, I'm not going to blatantly tell him that. Everyone was pretty chill until Kevin started being a dumbshit warden. It's like he literally took a ton of cocaine before he tried to warden. He speaks super fast and his voice is high pitched and annoying.

Anyways, so Kevin is baiting like the moron he is and I go up to him and try to knife him. Of course I don't get very far and Kevin shoots me in the face. He says "Trolollol, you're a badmin Trif." He pretty much does this the entire map. I don't do anything about it because I'm trying to keep my cool.

The admins/moderators on at the time were King J and I. People started calling him a bad warden, a f*aggot, etc. King J told everyone to stop in all chat several times and he even gagged one person I believe. Shortly after, Kevin started spamming admin chat with things like "And you wonder why I make threads saying fa*ggots like Trif are bad."

He keeps telling me to do something about it but King J already calmed the situation, so why would I? I unmute myself and say "Shut the fu*ck up Kevin, you're annoying. I'm not going to help you because you disrespected me the entire map, you don't deserve my help." Now, I'm not going to regret saying that because it's the truth. King J already calmed the situation and he was just spamming admin chat for no reason other than to tell me I'm a terrible moderator.

I have screenshots of this entire incident. If you need more proof, look at all the pointless stuff he posts on the forums. He's an unintelligent 12 year old who should be banned from the servers.

Proof: [ATTACH]1200.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1201.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1202.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1203.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1204.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1205.vB[/ATTACH]

2011-12-31_00001.thumb.jpg.ad1fcaefe5f27f4ca60d022ee74d8477.jpg

2011-12-31_00003.thumb.jpg.ebc9fa2f9160a27f32fe5661a7c022a5.jpg

2011-12-31_00005.thumb.jpg.a4421487a83bcf87ff1c793b6386a331.jpg

2011-12-31_00002.thumb.jpg.f3939bf2c1ee663ee3998d0257c8f48f.jpg

2011-12-31_00004.thumb.jpg.66b476d80be4752d92346c00051e9a82.jpg

2011-12-31_00006.thumb.jpg.e1e7e30b2b3171469b8841c97ced1cfa.jpg

+1 kevin is such a pain in the ♥♥♥ no 1 likes him.... hes been racist to me in the past but i have no proof but watever.. isay kick him out of the clan just gives a bad name to the clan

+1 Remove from xG, and ban from all servers for a couple weeks. We don't need trolls like him, making xG look bad. We need role-models here in xG, and kevin is making xG seem like a place for trolls, which is NOT what we want.

+1 He's a ♥♥♥♥♥, and he thinks he's a hardass when he's just a 12 y/o. Annoying as hell, doesn't make sense and tries to tell me off but fails and makes himself look like an idiot.

He's been real shitty lately to everyone, don't know if he's trying to be funny or something but it's definitely not, it's just annoying. +1 removal since he makes xG look a lot worse, on the servers, teamspeak, and forums.

I just got into xG today so I believe I can participate in these things now. I was in the server with trif on avalanche at the time and Kevin was being an absolute ♥♥♥, disrespecting me, Trif, and all the other mods. Trif is a good mod, I have no idea what Kevin is talking about. +1 +1 +1

He's been real shitty lately to everyone, don't know if he's trying to be funny or something but it's definitely not, it's just annoying. +1 removal since he makes xG look a lot worse, on the servers, teamspeak, and forums.

This^^ +1 +1 +1

+1

The other day he said some really nasty ♥♥♥♥ to Ms Snackbar. The second she came into the tinychat his first words were "HEY MS SNACKBAR, CAN I ♥♥♥♥ YOU?". Then shortly after something about choking her with his (tiny, pubeless) ♥♥♥♥.

Now I wouldve kept my mouth shut in this thread if he wasnt going around doing ♥♥♥♥ like this to other people, but apparently hes getting out of hand.

I dont think a perm is really called for, however hes being an immature little punk and should be dealt with accordingly.