Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Request to Impeach Duckii

By request, I've been asked to post this. It wasn't necessarily my idea but I do support it and I'll elaborate as to why. A lot of these reasons aren't just mine, I've discussed this whole impeachment thing with other people and they agree that most of these are valid points.

Reasons

- Used to be an okay admin but lately some people have noticed a change in her behavior.

- Lets her emotions get in the way of being co-leader. I joke around a lot and she takes whatever I say seriously (I have screenshots of this, look below)

- I'm not one to judge a person on age, but she is way too young to have this much power.

- Calls other people immature when she's immature herself. Not to mention she always spams chat with "Snail Invasion" even when other people tell her to stop.

- We were in the scrim server and either Duckii or Herpes kicked Skydaddy for NO reason whatsoever. He came back into Scrim a second later and he got kicked yet AGAIN for NO reason. Billy and I asked why and neither of them replied.

- Inactive

- Not contributing much to this community at all.

- We have other people who are way more fit for Co-Leader (Serbian or Billy)

BEFORE YOU REPLY

I've talked to Aegean about making this thread. He said to talk to Silence about it and Silence said that it's okay if I make it. Also, Aegean said that he won't lock it as long as people provide a compelling argument as to why they want her Co-Leader taken away. So, don't just +1 or -1 for stupid reasons. Your vouch will become invalid and it won't count.

Duckii acting stupid/trolling/disrespecting/etc:

404 - File Not Found - FileSmelt File and Image Hosting

404 - File Not Found - FileSmelt File and Image Hosting

She ALWAYS does this kind of stuff. She argues with me and other people for no reason and when she knows she's losing an argument, she'll resort to trolling or disrespect.

+1 She is always arguing with group members/the moderating staff. She never is doing her duties correctly, and complains that mods or admins are never doing theirs. It is a two way street if you want to set a precedent you should do your job so the mods and admins can have a role model to follow.

+1, Not active, comes here and there in the servers, Causes problems. Fights with every 1, Doesn't know how to admit when wrong. Does not come on ts, Barley post's on forums, Maybe makes a +1 -1 here and there, but yah. a big fat +1

I've not seen her on, not seen anything done by her really, so.. I kind of +1 just for her not being on since I've been here now.

"- Not contributing much to this community at all. "

Agreed, I have recently noticed that she is quite often absent when appearing online or in-game.

Also, upon noticing that she... (he... it...) is losing in an argument you will recieve a frustrating:

SNAIL INVASION @'@'@'@'

VIVE THE REVOLUTION!

[ATTACH]1493.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1494.vB[/ATTACH]

revolution.jpg.4637f8ac86d24e86acb63fd5aec770d0.jpg

2669160.jpg.47696385f45f7bcbadc031c9ff92418c.jpg

+1 always tells me im doing my job wrong when im doing it correctly, and anytime you go against her she tells you that you are ignorant and incompitent, also for reasons stated before.

EDIT: she plays on surf and minigames, thats why most people havent seen her on. .

- We have other people who are way more fit for Co-Leader (Serbian or Billy)

Im not gonna vote because I havent had much experience with Duckii therefore It would be unfair for me to vote, but I will cite that I rarely see her in servers, or on forums, and that I agree whole-heartedly with what I quoted from Trif's post. I dont think "Impeachment" should be looked at as a negative stab or a punishment, but more of filling the position with someone who actually is involved with the community.