DCook

[Mod] Misseh Cookie

Im changing me +1 to a -1. I really see why people -1 because she rages so much. Her attitude towards me and others on surf has only gotten worse. She has complained to me privately and at school that the people who have -1d her have no idea what they are talking about and honestly I think they do. Also to bring up school, I know cookie in real life. And she helps out my math teacher every so often. But she has threatened me before to either get my teacher to go in and fail me or that she would get on and change it herself. I doubt she would ever do something like that, but if she were to get mod, she can slay, kick, ban and so on. Generally in real life shes an ok person, but I rarely ever really talk to her.

And just one last thing. She bought admin on another server a bit ago and when I joined she kicked me. So all I can say is this. If she acts like that already then I dont think she should be a mod.

Im changing me +1 to a -1. I really see why people -1 because she rages so much. Her attitude towards me and others on surf has only gotten worse. She has complained to me privately and at school that the people who have -1d her have no idea what they are talking about and honestly I think they do. Also to bring up school, I know cookie in real life. And she helps out my math teacher every so often. But she has threatened me before to either get my teacher to go in and fail me or that she would get on and change it herself. I doubt she would ever do something like that, but if she were to get mod, she can slay, kick, ban and so on. Generally in real life shes an ok person, but I rarely ever really talk to her.

And just one last thing. She bought admin on another server a bit ago and when I joined she kicked me. So all I can say is this. If she acts like that already then I dont think she should be a mod.

Ok Stego. Listen. Go read my post before you do anything else because you should see what I was trying to say that you took as a huge slight to you.

She has complained to me privately and at school that the people who have -1d her have no idea what they are talking about and honestly I think they do.

You also said that you had never seen me rage. That post was not a rage so therefore your -1 has no basis if it is for be being an angry person. Honestly if you retaliate like this I hope you do not get mod because what if some said something to you how would you react? And sure I make comments about how I think they are unfair, I'm allowed to think that. But it has never interfered with my time on xG because of it. So why does it matter? Me saying those things to you was a vent, especially after you continued to basically taunt me with the fact that *and I quote* "I'm going to get mod before you."

. But she has threatened me before to either get my teacher to go in and fail me or that she would get on and change it herself.

Which is obviously a joke that -you- first said. I never threatened to change your grade irl. You said in server,"She can change my grade. xD" And I rolled with it like, "Yeah. Lol. I sooo can do that." Which, I can't thank you. It's not only against my morals but illegal.

And just one last thing. She bought admin on another server a bit ago and when I joined she kicked me.

What you don't know is that it was a joke and when I went to message you, "Lol. Stego I'm sorry I didn't know it did that. Please come back." Steam was down and stayed down for me for 20 minutes. I tried to get Megan to message you so you would come back but hers was down as well. So I'm sorry that it happened but I didn't mean for it to happen.

Hopefully you will read this.

For reference to the post I have mentioned:

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

So me joking with you by saying im going to get mod before you is worse than you kicking me by joking around?

You saying that your going to change my grade whether joking or not is ok?

I said you dont rage that much because i was trying to be a friend and help you out, but apperently this isnt the case anymore.

I dont want to fight with you cookie, but if im forced to i will.

So me joking with you by saying im going to get mod before you is worse than you kicking me by joking around?

You saying that your going to change my grade whether joking or not is ok?

I said you dont rage that much because i was trying to be a friend and help you out, but apperently this isnt the case anymore.

I dont want to fight with you cookie, but if im forced to i will.

Not saying it is. but As I said I didnt know it was going to happen so I tried to get you to come back but I couldn't.

And you were the one who brought up grades not me. I rolled with your joke.

And no, you said all I said was fuck when my k:d was 3:22 or whatever. And that's still the case.

Im not fighting with you but you were bugging Megan -badly- and you fixed the problem -after- I posted on your thread about it.

-1, sorry Cookie but between this and Stego's mod thread, you two look sorta mad at each other, you should let it go now even if he is wrong, you should just say it once and move on.

-1, sorry Cookie but between this and Stego's mod thread, you two look sorta mad at each other, you should let it go now even if he is wrong, you should just say it once and move on.

Shiro.... If we are mad at each other that's fine. I posted. He responded then responded with a -1 because I -1d him. Which I answered with once more but nothing else has happened. I wasn't even trying to fight with him. Like everyone else is allowed to do I was pointing out why I thought him unfit for moderator which is allowed. He got angry. *shrugs* He's allowed. But please don't -1 both of our apps simply because we are talking to each other and responding to posts. It was only 3 times (on each thread but I didn't see mine til after I responded on his thread). Worse has been said and in a way less calm manner. So I hope you can rethink both of our -1s because of a few posts which weren't even angry or could be construed as 'fighting'.

Thanks

Okay, even though Cookie and Stego have been fighting, that does not change my opinion of her as a whole. Shes a really good lady who is always willing to help me.

I was a major novice on jailbreak and I swear I probably spammed her in friends list with most likely stupid questions, I am sure she had a laugh at how much I did not know but she was always respectful and answered them. I was getting Trolled on by two annoying kids and after I complained to her she hoped right on surf and told them off. She did not "Rage" at them she simply talked clearly to them and with a bit emotion but I would say no where near a rage.

I play with her a lot and talk to her more so I know this girly pretty well, she seems like she would make a good mod and just wants to help out. If you people could be more precise on the times she raged that would really help me out in judging her. If not I am having a hard time considering your post to be serious and not just a "I don't like her I don't want her to be mod" and if that is the case please explain WHY you don't like her so she can try to change. That's all I can say for now sorry it's such an opinionated post but hey, that's what these threads are mainly, your opinion on the person and how and if they can approve. ^^

Oh, I forgot to add, I don't really like how you kicked Stego as admin on a different server. I know it was a joke and stuff but as you can see it can come back to bite you in the buns. It PROBABLY didn't help steam died right as you did it so you couldn't explain your self, but just be careful mkay? :P

+1.

She is really active, she knows rules. You guys know i don't +1 usualy, but when i do, It's because i truly believe that person deserves mod.

My Decision: +1

Why: I think Cookie would make a good Moderator because she knows the rules. (MOTD rules and non-official rules that some Mods and Admins and such sometimes try to make) Even though she is not yet a Moderator, she still enforces the rules the best she can by calling in someone to take care of the situation. On the subject of her "raging", I have never seen her do this (That doesn't mean she didn't do it), but if this is true, I have seen her play and her attitude has improved and she is much calmer and nicer than she may have been in the past. There have been a lot of people who have become Moderator and above when they have "raged", so why would her case be any different? Not liking somebody is not a good enough reason to give them a -1. She seems like a good person and gets along with most people well and would make a good Moderator.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 8/10

Cookie, I wish you the best of luck in your Moderator application! :kiwi-fruit:

Decision: 0

Reason: I have seen you break and bend rules and the argue about them. You are constantly arguing on this thread about people -1ing you. I've seen you abuse your mic and get very mad at people. The constant bumping of the thread shows you are very impaitient and do not deserve moderator. You are very active but you are ussually very annoying on the servers. You do get somethings right but I believe you need a bit more familiarization with the rules.

Maturity: 5

Activity: 9

Thank you Sniper. :) I really appreciate it.

And just one thing Mick. i do not believe 3 little bumps are really me being impatient but ok. But it's not constant. Thanks.