Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Competition for Hat Pack of your Choice

ya look at other sprays thats all i want...its simple just giving one i like the most a hat pack of their choice

yah, but all i see on other sigs are the 360 X Symbol <_<

yah, but all i see on other sigs are the 360 X Symbol <_<

You can do anything related to my name...make a cool backgorund...make sure u have xG or xG:A somewhere in the pic...no neeed for 360 symbol just have something relating to microsoft..make it look cool, thats all i really care about

I'll be working on this tonight, so I hope I'll get the deadline in :3 Its 10:43 here, so I hope there isn't much of a time difference. I'll make you an awesome spray.

Finished my first try. Took around 30 min, but its one where if you get closer or farther, the image changes, so its kinda nice in that way. Tell me if it needs tweaking. Also, if you want the image, I can send it via Skype since its a vmt&vft combo file, and it won't be postable here. Post your Skype name here and I'll send it to you in the morning. Until then, I have to catch some zzz's for a test so peace ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv2XgE-BIb4

Haha, I failed miserably, my Photo shop keeps freezing up and closing on me :T and now it deleted everything i done up so far :[, my hard work for nothing, Supah sad face :[

Well if anyone is really even trying to make me a spray still other than lil_crazy, heisenberg and fullbring...u have an hour and a half left.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

alright guys times is up...

And the Winner is: .............................................................................Fullbring :D