Guys, Andermac does not troll. Take this from one of his friends. Peechis and Squizzer are just being butthurt because elmer left T3k and decided to come back to xG. Please reconsider taking in Andermac. AND BY THE WAY BEN, YOUR IN T3K TOO. WHY DONT YOU LEAVE IF YOUR GOING TO SCREW ELMER OVER LIKE THAT.

I am aware of this and had a feeling this would happen. Yes I trolled, but I never did it while we were meeting new members/guests and I stopped when I was told to. Also the stuff with Health100 and other members ended far before I left. Feel free to downvote me, I can prove myself worthy in due time. Thanks for those of you who actually trust me and feel I am worthy. Lastly I would like to point out that I was one of the few on Team3k's teamspeak everyday and giving my ideas for servers and other things. Most of the things I suggested were ignored, and I felt useless to the clan. Then when they decided to demote all staff/helper to members, I gave up and thought I shouldn't waste my time with a clan that changes admins/mods and server types too often.

Peechis for Mod.

Just wanna say.

Of the Mentioned players of T3k, i was the only one named by name. Jus' sayin'. :D

Also, you sir, are the power hungery-ist, back-stabing-ist, trolling-ist, crying-ist, annoying-ist, and lastly, hacking-ist player i've had the unhappy encounter with. and just so that i wont have to see your ugly face anymore. +1

We'll let them deal w/ you for a week. JUst remember, my opinion of you is MUCH lower than silence. Chaio!

Peechis for mod.

Peechis for fucking president. But on topic, -1. I remember playing with him awhile ago, and it was never a pleasant experience. Haven't all our past trolls claimed to "change" and then once we finally forgave them, they fucked us in the asshole? Isn't that what JUST happened with neteX? (I fucking WARNED you bitches btw ;D) overall, -1. Having good grammar doesn't make you a better person...

Thanks Arth, but im gonna just let you guys judge me once again in a few months. Hopefully once you meet me/know me you will see that I may have some flaws, but nothing that will affect xG negatively

Forum Ban benrapelisberger, he's not helping this discussion at all.

I will change my decision if you can prove that you are as you say you are. If I find that you're O.K., then I shall change my vote to a +1.

Forum Ban benrapelisberger, he's not helping this discussion at all.

I will change my decision if you can prove that you are as you say you are. If I find that you're O.K., then I shall change my vote to a +1.

Also, ben is in t3k now. Why does it still say hes a member on the forums?

Ander was a good friend of mine, but, to be 100% honest he is a troll, he made fun of Rain Jr. when he left and rejoined xG, (Rain Jr.= Lt. Tranquillity) and he talked alot of shit about the xG community, and he got mad because he broke our minecraft server rules so he lost his admin. so just listen to the guys who where around him for 3 months.-1-1-1-1

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

ill just leave this here.... heres the link http://www.team3k.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=393