Sign in to follow this  
easy

xG, I won't be back :s

Here is his entire post

Dear xG:

I've been playing on the servers since february, and joined xG in late may. Ever since then, it's been like my second home, comforting me, making me feel special e.t.c. The people in this clan, are so nice. I can talk to any one of you. I've had such great times with everyone, and I love every single one of you (in a non-erotic way). You're all so nice too me, even when you put me down, out of fun<3

The people in xG

There's so many people I have made friends with here: Aegean, Rosser, KingJ, Mohammed, Pyro, Unique, Xavien, DuckiiJr, Duckii, VeroJr (Hudson Jr), Duke, Herpes, Serbian, Billy, Peechis, Drank (Even though those two aren't in xG anymore), Smoker, Rexx, Cari, Trif, Ben (Mayeski), Canadia, Papi, Poncher, Penguin, Yurkoon Jr, Mick, Vero, Ero, Kenny, Otherworldly, High Plains, Hudson, Chrono, Nivek, Arthman, Admiral Snackbar, Shake, Russian and SO much more. You've all had a special place in my heart, and that will never change. I'm glad I met all of you, and that's the truth.

The troubles

I had so much troubles in xG, like the first time I got banned, around april, for being in illumin. Aegean helped me so much, he told me how to get unbanned, and then helped me become a member... Then when I became a member, I was so happy, I finally had a place to go, where I was welcome, and treated properly. I felt so good to have the [xG] tag, to show off I was apart of a great clan. Then I joined xG Rebels, with aegean, and I became the best rebel out there (Waay before any of the new rebels). Every round, I'd rebel, and kill all the ct's.

Later on, I started wanting to get moderator, because xG started getting more and more popular, causing more rule breakers. I tried so much to get it, e.g. Being super active on forums, TS & the servers. Then aegean came up with the moderator submission, after like 4 months of me trying to get moderator :p. I made a submission about a week after it came up, and I had so many supporters<3 I was waiting and waiting for the promo/demo, and guess what! I didn't get mod. So I waited another week, and my name wasn't up there, so I decided to talk to aegean, it was awkward, because I didn't want to seem like I was trying to bully him into giving me mod, but on the other hand, I didn't want to act like a pushover. Then aegean finally told me he'd put my name up there, and I was EXTATIC. I was finally going to get to wear the xG:M tag, and I couldn't be happier.

I got moderator now, and It's great. I can finally slay people who break rules, and ban people. I still remember my first ban, it was on jailbreak, on canyondam. It was tencoderiot. For bad spray logo, and trolling. It was a 1week ban. As the time went on, moderator got harder and harder because then you weren't "The new mod, who is just getting used to it", you were the experienced mod, who shouldn't screw up. I've been going good against the trolls and rule breakers, e.t.c. I'm handling it well, atleast, I think so. And I'm so happy with all the new promos, seeing all the new mods. I especially like teaching them how to do the job. It's the best part of this. Leading others to be great, and be a role model for all the members, and even the non members.

Admin

I'm an admin, & it's the greatest feeling, I can use !vote to make stupid votes that cause smiles & make me laugh. It wasn't much different than moderator, and can't really say anything different.. but, thanks. :)

Thanks,

EZKill

btw, this meens I have to leave. I don't think I'll be back.. I'm sorry :(

I can't really say why I'm leaving.. just that I won't be back..

Jokes on you, you gullible faggots<3

The "Jokes on you, you gullible faggots<3" Part is in white text at the bottom of his post

Faggot. I saw your general thread about getting a job and donating, then I thought. Maybe he wants to donate to another community! JK. Hope you're in xG for a long time.