Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Charrax

+1 to remove charrax

i think he doesnt know how to be div for gmod anyways

i mean the old gmod team actually made plugins for the server and fixed bugs

i dont play gmod enough but thats what i heard.

He thinks he is badass and that he could do what ever he wants.

Well this was mighty fun to read. Its been a while since ive seen a good rage thread like this one. First let me start off with the obvious, who the fuck plays gmod.

Ok but seriously back on topic. Now, i dont know charrax, and if i did, i wouldnt give a shit because i bought gmod for $2 on a steam sale, played one map, and havent touched it since but from what it sounds like here is that he's an asshole with some friends in the clan who help his +1 and -1's. This reminds me back in '92 when my boys and I were ridin through south central los angeles and my usual connect wasnt at the drop off. So i sent in a buddy, and he got shot making the deal. The moral of that story is dont trust people you dont know. I dont know charrax. I dont trust him.

The logic is irrefutable, i even told an anecdote.

Request this thread to be closed, stickied and shown to other people about what a long, annoying thread that will never warrant a solution looks like.

In all seriousness, since children dont know what disresepct is anymore, unless he was maliciously attacking you verbally ro the point where you either feel threatened or so enraged that you can't continue to exist, i really dont see a problem with it. But then again, thats just me who's had their plethora of "ban requests" (lol those almost worked, dumb nigs).

This was a message brought to you by Jay

If you dont know who I am, im the one who made racism allowed here!

the "proof" of you deserving a temp demotion only was so bad. If anyone wants to read his screenshots, it's in his file that he posted after Silence's thread and hopefully you guys will agree with me. About half didn't even know the situation, another 3-4 were like "I guess" cuz they didn't care, some said temp probably because YOU are the one who asked them and no one would say yeah you deserve perm demotion because people don't like to be mean to others in a 1 to 1 convo, and then there were few who actually said you deserved to keep div which I believe they were genuine about.

Already talked to you about this, as of now you are not getting repromoted to Div Leader. Sorry but me and the higher ups feel strongly about it.

~Closed