Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Charrax

I would probably -1 if DuckiiJr had a more conclusive set of images. They arent whole conversation posts and so it's a little unclear what the context is.

Also, you should probably ALL take a look at Minecrack's first reply to this thread. It's one thing when someone disrespects, but, and I can't believe i'm pulling a Smoker here, there's a point at which you need to man up and over high-school level insults from more-than-likely acne ridden nerds over the internet.

The most "Immature" thing i've seen Charrax do in this thread is basically deny accusations, and maybe shift blame towards people who +1 a removal, saying either that he's seen them do the same or that he doesnt know them and challenges that they're just hopping on the bandwagon.

I haven't seen anything considerably bad from Charrax, so i'm at a 0. But I think some of you guys should re-evaluate your interpretations of what is grounds for Div leader removal and someone just being immature, regardless of whether or not he's actually worthy of a demotion.

This is my proposal:

BAN FOR ONE WEEK. ALL DIVISIONS INCLUDING FORUM. ON RETURN I GET MY DIVISION LEADER BACK. THE ONE WEEK MAY BE EXTENDED TO THE MAXIMUM OF TWO WEEKS.

Pictures of people who support this: (About 20 Semi-Old xG members (Nobody too new to not understand))

MediaFire

Anybody who supports this that is not listed in the pictures may comment +1 or -1 the ban proposal and staffmanship return. I will also donate soon :D. Do not discuss why. Just keep it simple and as a comment.

-1 I stick with my original thoughts that you've had enough chances. Though, if you do make it back, I'd say if you break this new disrespect rule it's game over.

Honestly, I don't think he deserves to be stripped of Div Leader completely, I propose a probationary status maybe, I mean, everyone deserves a second chance, right? Of course I am not in xG and my opinion doesn't matter, but I would just like to share my opinion the community.

I requested you guys comment. So my post was not lost.

This is my proposal:

BAN FOR ONE WEEK. ALL DIVISIONS INCLUDING FORUM. ON RETURN I GET MY DIVISION LEADER BACK. THE ONE WEEK MAY BE EXTENDED TO THE MAXIMUM OF TWO WEEKS.

Pictures of people who support this: (About 20 Semi-Old xG members (Nobody too new to not understand))

MediaFire

Anybody who supports this that is not listed in the pictures may comment +1 or -1 the ban proposal and staffmanship return. I will also donate soon :D. Do not discuss why. Just keep it simple and as a comment.

I personally find you cause me too much grief then anything, people complain about you all the time and the way you interact with other members is appalling, whether it be Div leaders (brian), admins (Ducki Jr.), and i'm sure your attitude is the same to mods and members. I say -1 personally. I believe you only apologize to people just so they forgive you and you don't get demoted, if ducki jr. never posted this protest against you, I highly doubt you woulda gone out of your way to apologize to him.

Yeah -1 for me, sorry. Maybe Div leader in the future, but as of now nah. I won't close it though, I'd love to hear the communities opinion and if they truly believe you should keep div leader then so be it.

I'm also staying with what I posted. Charrax, you're immature, & like probably not even a day after you got promoted, went on jailbreak, & said "I lost my div leader guys, I lost it. Should I get it back?" "DuckiiJr posted a member protest because I said shutup" "Should I get it back guys?" "Should it be gone permanently?" e.t.c.

Xeno Gamers - Search

I honestly think you wouldn't of apologized or even changed until something like this happened, & that just shows that you have no respect for players like duckiijr.

-1 still

EDIT: My -1 was for him getting div leader back..

my decision still stands, also add onto it the fact that u only apologized to duckiijr because of the fact taht u were gonna get demoted/were demoted, u never wouldve done it if his thread didnt go through, so what aegean said basically, u only do something if it benefits u, and not for the sake of the clan

also, too lazy to screenie

Charrax

7 Hours Ago #4538

Celestia you don't even know many of these people. A little intrusive wouldn't you think?

I am semi confused. Some people seem to be -1ing even though they are in support with Ducki Jr's original post :3 -1 means no punishment. +1 means yes punishment.

BUT, I'm not completely sure what I said in my older post, but I think charrax doesn't deserve to lose membership. But should probably lose division leader as a punishment. As for additional bans, I don't know. I am saying this because we have given other members SO many chances. Would it be fair to instantly remove him from xG? He deserves some kind of punishment yes, but in my opinion not removal from xG.

I am semi confused.

Well he posted something mid-thread regarding re-joining.

I think the +1s and -1s are all screwy now.

Also.

I'm 12 and what's this?

Keep in mind that (Especially with that .zip)

The amount of people who want me to stay as Div Leader is much larger then those who want me gone.

After doing some confusing counting (-1s cancel out +1s) I got to - 1. Keep in mind this is counting those ones that just say "What Brian Said"

With the zip pictures added on I come to an amount of: - 19. (Opinions like that of Turdwig's and that of OrangeJuice's shifted in this manner.)

That means with everybody who gave me +1s, they were canceled out by - 1s to such a scale that it became - 19.

If about 26 people want me to take that 1 week temp ban then come back as Div Leader for GMod, then why not?

Using this code I can add Serbians and Aegeans to that of a more... Co-Leader status.

a Mod's - 1 is = to a Member's 1. An admin is like two mods. A Div leader is like 4 mods, and a Co-Leader is like 5 mods.

(This is in the power scale, any questions? Do not derail the thread by asking, just find me in TS.)

So with that of Aegean and Serbian, that still becomes about - 9. There are enough people who want me back as Div that it cancels out all the votes in this thread. This is to my math, of course. If you believe that they deserve 6 votes each, then it still is canceled out by the people who support me.