Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Charrax

Never once have I seen Charrax NOT be an asshole. He disrespects a ton and thinks he is some giant badass. He treats our own xG members badly and is NOT a good role model. In my opinion he should not be a division leader and possibly not even in this clan.

You see people like Charrax is a BIG reason why people leave our community. I have heard several others complain about Charrax to me and "How was Charrax even accepted in xG?"

So today I went on jailbreak to have some fun. I joined and typed 1 message. "Hai everyone how're you?". Immediately Charrax starts his disrespecting towards me. Despite his disrespecting I still tried to be nice to him and talk to him. He continued disrespecting a lot and generally being an asshole. Several others along with him also disrespected. This caused me to think about leaving xG yet again.

I remember when xG was fun and the "assholes" were only joking around. I don't know why...but I feel like everyone is starting to not want me here. Even another division leader that I thought was my friend seems to want me gone. Though it seems he has turned into somewhat an asshole to. We should never have these kind of people in our community.

Why! Why can't everyone just be nice and have fun.

So anyways, (I got the screens from a friend who was also there earlier)

[ATTACH]2884.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2885.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2886.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2887.vB[/ATTACH]

I could not get the screens of the first time Charrax was disrespecting.

I'm sorry Charrax, but every time I see you... it makes me REALLY fucking wonder how you got division leader or even in xG at all.

I believe Charrax should lose his Div leader AND mod with it, or possibly get his ass out of here. All he ever does is be butthurt and disrespect so many.

@Aegean! @@McNeo @@serbiansnaga @@silence @@Starbuck

[ATTACH]2889.vB[/ATTACH]

derp.thumb.png.6278a6f94103da4511b30bc91b7fd30d.png

5aa4bb57434d5_Derp2.thumb.png.e50b9da9db41e760497f8b2c52a7dea6.png

5aa4bb5768640_Derp3.thumb.png.70f8ef3e383e268e7a9f5a77f3610f7b.png

5aa4bb5792f52_Derp4.thumb.png.fec52a88e579cc76fca7b218f25fc9fe.png

55351fc6212813ae041fbbc5d062d592.png.b621c50253d256ac18372df2b670a3e6.png

Not in xG, so my opinion doesn't really matter, but I'm going to share my opinion anyway. Ever since I first started playing on the xG servers, I've wanted to be in xG. I applied once, and was denied due to the lack of people wanting me in the clan. A short while after I was denied, I met Charrax on the xG JB server. The first thing he said to me: "Teezar, I would be surprised if you ever got in to xG." He has repeatedly said that on multiple occasions on the JB server and refuses to tell me why. Not only that, but he is constantly trying to act like a moderator somewhere that isn't his division (Yes, I have done the same at times, I'll admit, but since CHARRAX pointed it out to me in a very rude fashion, I have tried to watch that). In my opinion, he's just a power-hungry, disrespectful, hypocritical, and plain mean human being. Personally, I do wonder how he obtained the rank of Division Leader. +1

Sigh.....Guess I'll be the first.

+1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_18.thumb.png.6093eb9e3f25a947a40a3aeee911aff2.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_19.thumb.png.99e05c7a86010fc9feace8f65994bc11.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_20.png.c93461086e5f897fa5b80e849ac02d37.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_21.thumb.png.e6868e7cfa68945c910004a83fe11568.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_22.thumb.png.9ff80f98cc6cd63f156fa6cb26683577.png

You manipulate people, you hold overbearing grudges, you act all high and mighty, and worst of all, you're blind to it. For example, you tell me I don't know anything, and I can't give my opinions, which is stupid and overall childish.

As a Div. Leader, you don't really care too much about the GMOD servers. Everytime I gave you a suggestion, you blew me off, and told me "I've already seen this a thousand times, so quit asking. I'm tired of you asking the same questions. You're really irratiting me." to "Are you stupid? I've seen this a thousand times." A simple "No, I'd rather not use it." would suffice. That, and every time the DarkRP started getting populated, you changed it to a different game mode, say stuff like "It's never populated." or "It's too much work." Too much work seems like a crappy excuse.

As a member, you act like you own the server, and try to scare people into following rules. You tried acting like a mod, telling people what they couldn't and could do, even if there was nothing in the MOTD about it. You also "trolled" a few times. I would use it without quotations, but every time I mention it, you say "It's not trolling, I'm just having fun." Also, every time somebody +1'd somebody you didn't like, you told them to change it. That's none of your buisiness.

Now, you tried to make me be friends with you, and claimed "I wouldn't use proof on you." Then, you tell me you deleted the images, after lying to my saying that you didn't have any. And after that, you called me ungrateful, after lying in front of my face.

I don't care if you can Lua code. I'd rather have a nice, decent knowledged division leader, than an expert in Lua who's a complete dick.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_18.thumb.png.f931a3ed0e15bc852bc036cc201a24a2.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_19.thumb.png.ef973bd34b453bd939c2bfaeffa6f377.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_20.png.f2b8940b1353f73af9feac35b0e3d43e.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_21.thumb.png.1eb805f870c3da2afd17205889e6ea97.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_22.thumb.png.3d2882c1907f794de1e9680349952ad3.png

+1

Ducki only has an ounce of evidence here and (without looking into chat logs) it's hard to say if it's in context to the situation he explained. However, it is evidence of his disrespect, and we have all seen it - in game and on the forums.

I agree that it is not how an xG member should be representing the community and especially a Div Leader.

And Ducki, don't leave. *brohoof*

I haven't had any problems with charrax, but I have seen how he is, & his attitude needs a change. The way he "jokes" around with people, & acts like he's king, makes me rather not have him here. Plus, how he tries to go the extra step to get someone banned from a bunch of different servers, I take that as him showing immaturity up the ass..

+1. Brian summed it up perfectly..

Duckiijr last many times you were in jailbreak I found you micspamming and being generally obnoxious. As for those pictures, you knew that I was not in the mood to talk and I really did not want to talk to you, yet you kept it going.

This is after I asked duckiijr to stop.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_25.thumb.jpg.d661a5ca4910fc4304d37d02e591fc24.jpg

I was unaware asking people to stop annoying me is rude.

Also keep in mind how the other pic is on a different map. After a whole map of annoying the hell out of me I finally lashed back. I am surprised I lasted that long.

2605.attach

This was not rude at all. I am not lying either take a nice sit in the teamspeak. I was warning him out of friendship.

Look at my comments on Brian's post aswell. They explain most things. Also Brian's point of reference is very biased and does not say my side of the story. Look at my comments, please.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_25.thumb.jpg.f7ee51343a1fdfacf215087fba19c74e.jpg

-1 very nice in JB, helps mods catch rule breakers, helped me join XenoGaming and leave HellsGamers, was a very nice person to welcome me into the clan, always friendly.

I was not in the mood to talk and I really did not want to talk to you

If you're not in the mood to be social, maybe you shouldn't be online. If you choose to be online and other's want to talk to you, ask them to stop. If they don't, as it appears happened here, then you ignore them. There's no reason to be disrespectful. If he broke any spamming rules then he could have been gagged or muted. Since that didn't happen, he couldn't have been too terribly annoying, so again, your disrespect was misfounded. Also, it's the internet, trolls will troll (if that's the case). Mods/admins didn't take any action so he couldn't have broken any rules, so in this case I think you just need thicker skin.

As I said, in my first post, Ducki's evidence here isn't the greatest. As you pointed out, he screengrabbed one of the images on a different map. However, the people who are vouching are also providing other examples. While Ducki didn't get the greatest bit of proof around, it's perfectly valid (in my opinion) to continue this thread. There is more evidence surfing in this and other threads as well.

Charrax, it was RIGHT WHEN I JOINED that YOU started it all. I came in and said "hai everyone how're you?" and you instantly tell me to go away. You could have just not responded to me at all. You started your own problem. You could have given a nice response like some of the others that were on, but no you decided to not only make a response, but also be a complete dick instantly.