Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Charrax

does anyone have any proof to support charrax? cause from what im seeing, all we have is duckiijrs and brians proof going against charrax, so unless u guys can get proof soon, i might have to demote charrax

They can have proof that Brian instigates with you instead of the other way around, or that Ducki Jr. was being annoying to you and you were just telling him to stop being annoying since this apparently happens alot.

I apologized
Is it me or everytime you get into trouble, Everytime somebody does something against you, you Apologies to not have trouble?

-1: Charrax has been very helpful to me throughout my times in xG. I dont see why you would make such a huge deal about all this, its just the internet i mean come on? Dont cry about how he is being rude, if it bothers you so much ignore him..if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Thats not the point at all. A division leader should not act as he did. Charrax was the one basically telling duckiijr to fuck off. So what you just said applies to charrax more than duckiijr.

i am going to -1 this thread simply because i feel the evidence on duckii's side is very biased and is skewing people to agree with him, but this of course is just an opinion and doesn't require any further discussion. on my post that is.

The only reason its biased, is because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SAY OTHERWISE. Of course the evidence is going to be biased. All of it is one way or another. My point being that unless someone can post evidence from charrax's side, all we have to go on is what we were given.

Are you kidding me? We're all big boys and girls. We don't have to run to our mommy when someone calls us "gay." Honestly are you joking? People in teamspeak recite the days before the 13 amendment and how they had so many slaves (also pans to kill all the bronies with agent orange).

You guys don't even bother to see the bright side of him. I honestly find some of you guys rather annoying and I don't complain or threaten to leave as a guilt trip.

Yes, Charrax can be a major asswipe but there is a good side to him.

• I've seen him mentor darkwolf and as you can see he is in xG.
  • He actually enforces the rules in teamspeak (shocking isn't it).
  • He also spent a lot of time on Gmod servers which really never got populated.
  • Was role modeling people to become a good moderator if he was Promo'd.
  • He is simply playing around when he called you gay/faggot. You're not going to find a community completely pure. If you think you are, then you're sadly mistaking. You can't magically make everyone act the way you want them to.

Also, I find it very ignorant that people say "you need proof of what Charrax has done that is right."

Charrax is a cool guy and all but... I'm not close enough to take a billion pictures and demos of him doing good things because I foresaw this thread coming. Honestly, who the hell does that? So you can't really ask for proof of him being "nice" especially when this came overnight.

Also no one ever really warned him about this. At least give him one more chance and stop your biased attitudes. If anyone needs to fix their attitude, I honestly think it isn't Charrax. Remember, we're all in the same clan so I don't see why shit like this pops up.

Not to mention... We're not robots either. People are going off of what they personally think. If we went off of proof, then Charrax would be gone (implying that we disregard anything he has done for this community).

Forgive any grammatical errors, wrote this at 4:00 AM and I think I forgot to post until like 5:00 AM.

Inb4 poncher says another comment that favors Charrax getting kicked. We don't care for your cause, we want him to stay.

Inb4 grammatical errors.

Inb4 someone says a Div leader should not act as he did, he was only playing a game. Not to mention how others act.

Inb4 tl;dr.

Time to make Brian's evidence less one sided.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_28.thumb.jpg.3b3e7b0bdc0f98e06652266706ae90b8.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_29.thumb.jpg.c8841922b709f4f8c2cc608b24781b84.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_30.thumb.jpg.abbbdc50f58a44aa16794bfc1df3718b.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_31.thumb.jpg.3222f7d9d7ee91caa01eac0b606e243d.jpg

Also look at my comments on Brian's post. They explain more and restate some things that even his pictures show me doing.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_28.thumb.jpg.73c9616ba200755e7e34d081589662c1.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_29.thumb.jpg.11294751f69d237088c3b1b24089f68d.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_30.thumb.jpg.e3aae2b47168709ad7751271a134d37c.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_31.thumb.jpg.e768191f3f5fe66012618424c551d8cb.jpg

Charrax, I don't think you get it. Your "Joking around" comes across as disrespect & rudeness. The way you use sarcasm/disrespect a lot, probably is because of some sort of insecurities or you want to make yourself seem more powerful over the internet more than you actually are (I didn't meen that in an offensive way).

I think you need to work on your attitude, & pardon my french, but GROW THE FUCK UP

It's a game, people are going to be annoying, people aren't gonna like you, people are gonna wanna kick you in the dick if they ever met you.

Stop complaining about everything duckiijr does. From the proof given, you instigated it. DuckiiJr came in & said "Hai" you then proceed to disrespect/flame him. With this proof, you are at fault.

hey guys, ur all fucking retarded losers who should kill themselves IRL because ur all just a waste of space on this planet, ur parents secretly see u as an accident and wish u were never born.

but because i said im joking, its completely alright to say that to other ppl regardless of what they think, cause its what i think and if i think im joking and not being serious, then the other person thinks that as well, their opinion is invalid.

im exaggerating a bit on my example but the point of what i said still stands

Are you kidding me? We're all big boys and girls. We don't have to run to our mommy when someone calls us "gay." Honestly are you joking? People in teamspeak recite the days before the 13 amendment and how they had so many slaves (also pans to kill all the bronies with agent orange).

You guys don't even bother to see the bright side of him. I honestly find some of you guys rather annoying and I don't complain or threaten to leave as a guilt trip.

Yes, Charrax can be a major asswipe but there is a good side to him.

[*]I've seen him mentor darkwolf and as you can see he is in xG.

[*]He actually enforces the rules in teamspeak (shocking isn't it).

[*]He also spent a lot of time on Gmod servers which really never got populated.

[*]Was role modeling people to become a good moderator if he was Promo'd.

[*]He is simply playing around when he called you gay/faggot. You're not going to find a community completely pure. If you think you are, then you're sadly mistaking. You can't magically make everyone act the way you want them to.

Also, I find it very ignorant that people say "you need proof of what Charrax has done that is right."

Charrax is a cool guy and all but... I'm not close enough to take a billion pictures and demos of him doing good things because I foresaw this thread coming. Honestly, who the hell does that? So you can't really ask for proof of him being "nice" especially when this came overnight.

Also no one ever really warned him about this. At least give him one more chance and stop your biased attitudes. If anyone needs to fix their attitude, I honestly think it isn't Charrax. Remember, we're all in the same clan so I don't see why shit like this pops up.

Not to mention... We're not robots either. People are going off of what they personally think. If we went off of proof, then Charrax would be gone (implying that we disregard anything he has done for this community).

Forgive any grammatical errors, wrote this at 4:00 AM and I think I forgot to post until like 5:00 AM.

Inb4 poncher says another comment that favors Charrax getting kicked. We don't care for your cause, we want him to stay.

Inb4 grammatical errors.

Inb4 someone says a Div leader should not act as he did, he was only playing a game. Not to mention how others act.

Inb4 tl;dr.

Inb4 anyone else who +1'd says another comment that favors charrax getting kicked.

Hop off your pedestal. I have my opinion, you have your's. I can +1 or -1 however i see fit. With the proof I saw, and what I've seen of charrax in the past, I +1'd, and so did many others. Don't single me out of the crowd. Again, step down from your pedestal, your majesty, and vouch without being a judgemental douchebag.

I have seen charrax do some some of these things, sometimes he can be kind of cruel to people and he even made a d'vouch subgroup which would basically require people to -1 people he did not believed deserved to be in xG. Sometimes you kinda put off newer members with the negativity

However he can be very helping if you get to know him. So to be honest +1 on a strong warning. Because besides what i said above he has put a lot of work in gmod so i think a srrong warning is fair

hey guys, ur all fucking retarded losers who should kill themselves IRL because ur all just a waste of space on this planet, ur parents secretly see u as an accident and wish u were never born.

but because i said im joking, its completely alright to say that to other ppl regardless of what they think, cause its what i think and if i think im joking and not being serious, then the other person thinks that as well, their opinion is invalid.

im exaggerating a bit on my example but the point of what i said still stands

You are a little bitch. You are not funny. Go back to dreaming about having sex with Dr.Who while I bang your mom with my sonic screwdriver.

I'm just kidding.

Inb4 anyone else who +1'd says another comment that favors charrax getting kicked.

Hop off your pedestal. I have my opinion, you have your's. I can +1 or -1 however i see fit. With the proof I saw, and what I've seen of charrax in the past, I +1'd, and so did many others. Don't single me out of the crowd. Again, step down from your pedestal, your majesty, and vouch without being a judgemental douchebag.

You were quoting everyone who -1'd.

So whatever you said contradicted yourself since you did the same thing.

They have their opinion, and you have your opinion.