Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Charrax

D: -1

W: i think this should be a warning for charrax and maybe he will change the way he acts as a div leader and get his shit together and calms down about dumb stuff and just ignores it

-1: Charrax has been very helpful to me throughout my times in xG. I dont see why you would make such a huge deal about all this, its just the internet i mean come on? Dont cry about how he is being rude, if it bothers you so much ignore him..if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Just saying both of you can be annoying as fuck. And to be honest it looked to have started in JB and ended in minigames? the fuck? who followed who? But Honestly DuckiiJr you could have ignored him instead of doing what you did. And honestly People if you havn;'t sat in a channel on TS or sat in a game with DuckiiJr don't post he can be very annoying and honestly i believe he tries to be, when he was still xG admin and i was a mod i had to mute him repeatedly for spamming chat with binds.... so the only evidence here is brians....

-1 He may be a huge asshole most of the time, but I've known him for about 2 - 3 years now and even if he's being a douche or whatnot he still understands rules and how to enforce them or own/administrate a server pretty well. He pestered the shit out of me to get the sledbuild up and running (which I finally did) and tries to keep both servers in good order.

This also might be irrelevant just for the fact that I've known him so long or something to that effect. Not sure.

I would just like to add that Brian calls me out for having a grudge yet I openly tried to apologize to him (6 times at that) in teamspeak and he accepted none of them. He is clearly holding a grudge against me. I keep trying to get it over with but he insists we keep going.

This is not about me spamming or any of that shit. I joined and did not spam 1 bit or use my mic at all. Charrax disrespected literally within 1 minute of me joining. Yes I can be annoying...so can everyone else. I seriously do not spam that much. Charrax do not use that as an excuse. I hadn't spammed AT ALL while I was there. I was simply trying to be nice to you and everyone else. You should NEVER treat people of xG the way you do. You treat many others with disrespect and think you can get away with it.

He can be a dick, but I still like him and respect him.
Likewise, he wasn't really a good guy to me at first, but then he became helpful and he (as a mod) catches people like hackers, glitches ect...

Decision : -1

All of the fucking votes that say he's a nice guy -1 shouldn't be counted because they are obviously just fanboys/friends and don't want their friend to be demoted. Be less obvious. Hitler was a pretty cool guy before the whole genocide thing.

All of the fucking votes that say he's a nice guy -1 shouldn't be counted

Charrax is a good guy.

Someone can't read.. hmm

i am going to -1 this thread simply because i feel the evidence on duckii's side is very biased and is skewing people to agree with him, but this of course is just an opinion and doesn't require any further discussion. on my post that is.