Sign in to follow this  
AznPikachux3

†ThèAšnPíka¢hu†

Saw you in JB, asking for 's, talking about how you were gonna banning people once you got powers

[MEDIA=imgur]MLv7M[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]OcbIp[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]QYKrX[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]DcK31[/MEDIA]

This is proof of me and phantom playing diablo 3 all day. as you can see it says Earned:6/16/12 or Earned:6/21/12 and above those are showing the acts we have beaten to get that far. if you guys play or know about diablo 3, it took us a whole day to beat nightmare mode with all four acts to beat. meaning which i would have no time to go on what so ever about "abusing mod powers when i get them or advertising" and also i have just received 100 post when i made this forum thread if you look at the stuff i posted on today you would also see what time i had replied to the thread. Also some of the pictures were taken by skype so it shows how me and phantom really were on skype while playing diablo.

Heres proof of me and pikachu beating the game on NIGHTMARE mode on 6/21/12.

[MEDIA=imgur]DcK31[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]QYKrX[/MEDIA]

Got to say i'm impressed that you care enough to prove your innocence by getting an alibi.

Ill look into the logs, I remember someone with pikachu in their name saying it, and a few letters in front (an A included) while playing.

Vote shall be a 0 for now. I stand corrected. Good luck with your app!

Shake there are 3 pikachus that go on xG there asianpikachu, cacasianpikachu and a new pikachu that I recently saw today on mg plus asian is on my list and everytime I looked he was not in a game and I highly dought he would "ban everyone" and if he did dont you think he would be quickly taken out and everything would be reversed? Logic people logic :P

Back to his app i give him

M 7/10

A 10/10

+1+1+1

I believe he would make a good moderator considering we need good ones since all the derps were let loose. He knows the rules and hes constantly on jailbreak hes got abit of a temper at times but hes cool

+1 He's one of the best Pikachu's. I prefer PRODISHWASHER but that's just me.

Enough with references to things almost no one will get. Maybe. Not sure.

A:8/10

M:9/10

I do believe we have talked in the Teamspeak before and from that he seemed nice.

Buttered Toast.

I highly dought he would "ban everyone" and if he did dont you think he would be quickly taken out and everything would be reversed?

Hi! You must be new here. It's happened before. Though, I never said "ban everyone" Just a few people, and wrongly so. Some former members were surprisingly good at playing the victim!

Nope ive been with xG for awhile sorry if that complete confused you but as I said in the last quote he will e banned in the end if he was to "ban SOME people" and like I also said he wasnt on yesterday so there wasnt anyway of him to make such a statment hope that helped :3

Decision: -1

Maturity: 3/10

Activity: 6/10

Reason: No. No,no,no,no,no. You are so immature and you do not know the rules of jailbreak AT ALL I have had to Ct ban you for a week like 2 or 3 times and you just laugh it off when you know I'm annoyed. I don't have proof of that but if you look in CT Ban logs I can assure you that you will see I ct banned him a lot. He threatens me by saying that he'll tell people to do a mic check when I tell/slay him for breaking a rule. This was before and after I got mod. Oh, and Pikachu, I do have a mic I just can't get it to work.

Proof of him saying what he would do if he had mod, WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MOTD. @Aegean! @@serbiansnaga

Steam Community :: Error

I will post more proof soon but for now this is as is

Decision: +1

Maturity: 6/10

Activity: 8/10

Active on a handful of the servers. Understand the rules. Good player and would be a good addition to the staff.

Changing vote based on submitted proof:

Decision: -1

Maturity: 4/10

Activity: 8/10

I thought you knew the rules better. I never saw any of this myself but now the evidence is surfacing, and some of the infractions are recent. Sorry.

all of this proof you have is before i was very active on xG jailbreak. i barely had played xG jailbreak at that time because i was playing mainly minigames and mostly rpg surf, now that ive been more active on jailbreak i know more about the motd because i had time to read it and see it in action myself.you do have proof of me not knowing motd but now i know alot more about the motd than since those screen shots were taken.