Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Original Paid Admin perm ban request

Admin mod, same thing. they are admin powers that you have, you are not a regular moderator. you PURCHASED your fucking moderator powers. own up to your fucking mistakes, the more you lie the deeper the hole you dig for yourself. not posting anymore because i feel you have proven yourself to:

1. need powers revoked as you broke the terms of agreement to purchasing powers back then.

2. need perm banned as that was also one of the stipulations.

3. need a reality check, because you are currently nowhere near mature enough to handle admin powers.

4. think about 20 times before you ever say anything in servers again because the first things you said to me when i asked you a question nicely were that my only friends were my hands, and i blow them all the time.

5. need to grow the fuck up and take your mistakes like a man.

Its funny that you actually posted on the forums Claiming I disrespected you/Duke, But this whole thread is you using profanity in every post acting like a 9 year old child. I came on the the thread to talk to you not be blasted and be disrespected in every post by you. I proved your a liar and you play the WELL IM DONE TALKING TO YOU MKAY BYE. Play that game my side of the story is the 100% truth not your made up crap. The bigger issue in my opinion is you have a problem with silence and how he runs the website. You apparently have issues with people being player moderators or w/e you wanna call em.

4. think about 20 times before you ever say anything in servers again because the first things you said to me when i asked you a question nicely were that my only friends were my hands, and i blow them all the time. That's not what I said> That my only friends were my hands, and i blow them all the time.

You would think the guy who screenshoted how I disrespected him would actually know the exact quote I typed up to him in game. "That my only friends were my hands, and i blow them all the time" What I said to you was go fuck your hand some more.

I lied, I am going to post one more thing. if your side is the 100% truth, please prove it with proper evidence. i already gave the PROPER EVIDENCE that what I said is true, and you are saying it isn't. if you can bring different evidence in, please do. also changing your name to hagrid and going in the server is disrespecting duke EVEN more since you are VERY aware he gets offended by people calling him hagrid, and you only did it to troll duke.

I lied, I am going to post one more thing. if your side is the 100% truth, please prove it with proper evidence. i already gave the PROPER EVIDENCE that what I said is true, and you are saying it isn't. if you can bring different evidence in, please do. also changing your name to hagrid and going in the server is disrespecting duke EVEN more since you are VERY aware he gets offended by people calling him hagrid, and you only did it to troll duke.

You've pretty much lied the entire time. I've proved you wrong in multiple posts by you. I never called duke Hagrid EVER. I just watched harry potter and Ruebus Hagrid is my favorite character in the movie you have a problem with that? So now I can't change my name because its disrespectful. Do me a favor and look up the word Disrespectful and post the definition of it in the forum. Better yet if you wanna talk to me you can choose so in private other wise this is a big waste of time.

Steam Community :: Error[/url]

Clearly not being disrespectful with that name....

I just watched harry potter and Ruebus Hagrid is my favorite character in the movie you have a problem with that?

you're full of shit vinnie and you know it. you know he hates being called hagrid, and because of this thread you did that. don't deny it we all know you are full of shit.

After talking with vinnie, he cleared some stuff up for me.

He 1: Did NOT purchase mod. (In a sense) He earned it technically because he helped silence with a plugin, & he gave it to him. But he DID donate to help silence.

2: I'm not sure if he HAS to wear the tag since it wasn't really a "pay for it" kinda thing.

3: He was true that he doesn't really abuse, like he did when he first got mod, but c'mon, who doesn't?

I don't think he should get his powers removed or banned or anything..

I just watched harry potter and Ruebus Hagrid is my favorite character in the movie you have a problem with that?

Yeahh why does this remind me of the same excuse Rexx tried to pull about the whole Duckii real name long time ago

newfagswontremember