Sign in to follow this  
Forest

Last Request Option #12

Alright so I know most people are thinking it. And i'm going to be the one to say it. Rebel as an option for Last Request. Now we all know, this is a pretty risky move as most (that I know atleast) would pick Rebel over the other options. But i'm thinking, why not add a Rebel option, but lower the chances of success? Hear me out for a second. I've seen on other servers, a rebel option which when selected, grants the user a M249 as well as 250 HP. To me, this still seems a little o/p (Especially if there's one CT left), so i'm thinking it should be a luck based Option. By this, I mean the gun is completely randomized, this will lower their chance of success, but hey it's fair. Maybe grant a boost in HP to about 150 as well (just in case they get the short end of the stick and end up with a shit gun). Also, there are quite a few pros added to this option:

One pro, for instance, would be forcing the CT's to be with the T at all times to stifle the T's chances of success when using the Rebel option.

Another pro would mean getting the round over quickly because face it, some Last Requests drag on for quite some time. Especially if it's constant Dodgeball.

And the most important would be that most of us, prefer to Rebel. I mean, it's one of the main reasons most of us play Jailbreak, am I right? This is just me thinking out loud here, but I firmly believe this should be added as an LR option. Just to spice things up a bit. What do you guys think?

Idk because what if a rebel got lr? He would be away from ct's and he would most likely just sit there and camp :/

It could reallllly slow things down

Maybe add tracers to it so people know where you are. Obv make it so you have to buy it.

It doesn't have to be op, in fact with the tracers its underpowered, but thats ok. You still get to fucking rebel on lr i mean come on.

We had rebel in lr before if I remember correctly.

Anyways, I say we add it back, but make it so it's 400 credits to use.

Yes. Please a Rebel Option. Some of us get gunplanted so much during our time of choosing which LR to pick and I just want to use those guns. But it should be for a price or maybe you can only choose it like 3 times a map. M249's don't really seem to help because it's a M249. Maybe you can choose your weapons. I don't know, just a rebel option please. :D

Nooooooooo way.

Everyone constantly chose this option. Literally nothing else but rebelling which is honestly super annoying. And I highly despise this hub thing.

I'll try to make the rebelling option "fair" before implementing it to the servers. I'll talk to @@silence and @@Starbuck and discuss what would be fair for the T to have if he does choose "rebel"

~Closed untill further update