Sign in to follow this  
Rsnyder

Suggestion

I suggest you make a suggestions topic, so we can post on what think should be added or removed from the website/clan.

Put this suggestion in here because we don't have a suggestion topic!

All the above are great Ideas, +2 to the suggestion thread. We can just name it "The Trash Can" hahahahahaha

But no, seriously, So many people have been posting great ideas we should organize it. Maybe a new rule can get voted in when promotions / demotions get posted?

Things I wanna see=

1+2) Sofia Vergara's Boobs aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_10_3.gif.0478fb335c7ff76a98a1a17ff5bd5a7d.gif

3) Enforcement of what I like to refer to as the "No Balls CT Restriction Rule", which basically stipulates if the Balls have Not Dropped, Do Not Talk. Basically punishable by banning 'No Balls' (Kids aged 13 under or Men with low testosterone levels) from the CT team until they have either taken some steroids or started weightlifting

4) A mic check after all the CTs get swapped over from the Terrorist team to ensure we catch any stragglers, as well as to keep the CT team full of mature people with mics to enhance communication and accountability. *By ensuring all CT's have microphones, it will be easier for admins to question them on suspect freekills*

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_10_3.gif.91a48abf9ae278070524dc6fa1d197d2.gif

hahahhaha gravedigging FTW, we should seriously add a function that automatically makes topics that the last post is 2 weeks old sent to an Archive section, and then go grave dig all you want.