Sign in to follow this  
RoxyLalonde

Mooo

Hello. My name is Mikala, but I go by the username Roxy Lalonde. I would like to join this community so yey. I enjoy playing on the C:SS servers when i'm bored, especially jailbreak and minigames because the people there are so amazing. So yeahh, basic info about me:

Sex: Female

Favorite color: Green

Favorite food: Chocolate chip cookies

Favorite fictional character: Roxy Lalonde! <3

Hobbies: Sports (Swimming and Tennis), Reading, Drawing, Gaming (GameCube and Computer), and hanging out with friends

Music: Vocaloid and Touhou.

"Talents": I can play the tuba and saxophone pretty damn good.

Uhh, I found the xG servers on C:SS because my brother would scream when he thought he was freekilled on the xG jailbreak, and I was like hey, dude. what's this game, and I started playing. Months ago, but yeahh.

[ATTACH]3414[/ATTACH] Picture of me and my friends.

That's it, I guess.

Oh gawd, it's Her. Let's see, what to say..

Alright, first off, very active player as far as i've seen and has an extensive knowledge of the 'motd' rules. Nice when she WANTS to be and is an overall fun person to hang out with (sort of..).

M: 8/10

A: 8/10

D: +1 One more 1-Up to go, goodluck!

- Dat guy, Forest

Hello, My name is Mayor and im 14 you might of seen me play im [xG:PG] Eniggma and I would like to say welcome to Xeno Gamers and I hope you like the Xeno family and I have seen you play and you are very respectful +1 <3 I Hope you like your stay and Enjoy this letter :) Have a wonderful stay in Xeno Gamers @Link_

Hello, My name is Mayor and im 14 you might of seen me play im [xG:PG] Eniggma and I would like to say welcome to Xeno Gamers and I hope you like the Xeno family and I have seen you play and you are very respectful +1 <3 I Hope you like your stay and Enjoy this letter :) Have a wonderful stay in Xeno Gamers @Link_

Ya went full G on that, brah, yo must rely wan' dat coochi all over yo dangalang.

-1, Annoying, Immature.

Ya went full G on that, brah, yo must rely wan' dat coochi all over yo dangalang.

-1, Annoying, Immature.

^this is how you act like a cunt

+1 for Roxxy Chill and awesome chick mature acting (enough for this clan)

10/10A

10/10M