Sign in to follow this  
DarkWolf6052

DarkWolf6052s Mod Application

I am going to try to apply for moderator on the Counter Strike Source division. I'm very active on the TeamSpeak 3 and the servers. I know the MOTD and try my best to help mods and admins take care of rule breakers, free-killers, baiters, gun planters, fail CTs, and other rule breakers.

I finally got around to donating, so that is taken care of until I get the money to donate again.

I've been told by quite a few people that I would make a good mod, but I want to get the opinion of everyone else.

I'm also active in the late nights when all the other mods/admins are asleep. My nights are spent on the servers, rather than sleeping like I'm supposed to be :p

Someone mentioned to show my steamID here, so I'm gonna post it(even though I have my Steam account linked with XenoGamers already) STEAM_0:1:47897537

+1 he is really active, knows the rules, and is always helpful in the servers, very trustworthy, good addition to the team, and smells worse than me.

+1

Always on, knows the rules, and is always very supportive of everyone in the clan. He's always willing to help and he would make a great moderator.

Extremely active player, almost Always see him on xG: JB. Has an extensive knowledge of the 'motd' rules from what i've seen and always makes sure to shout out to the admins/mods whether someone is breaking the rules.

Also he seems to always have a bomb strapped to his chest...

D: +1, would make a stupendous addition as an xG Moderator

- Dat guy, Forest

+1 he is really active, knows the rules, and is always helpful in the servers, very trustworthy, good addition to the team, and smells worse than me.

What he said

+1

And no Chrono...

You still smell too much...

~Warrriorsfury~