Neo

Update on Nuclear Dawn and other things!

Greetings Everyone!

So the Nuclear Dawn division is not doing so well. On any given day there are about 10-15 servers for this game, and of those servers about 2-3 are sparsely populated(ours being 1.) The game is in a decline, and most likely will not be able to pull itself out of this decline. They had a novel idea, but gave to much focus to promotion and not enough to updating the game itself. Don't get me wrong it's still an enjoyable game, but the potential was there for something much better. With that being said Stickz will probably be the Nuclear Dawn division leader, and he's going to have one month to turn it around. After that if it's still not going anywhere, ND would be removed.

The next order of business is about Natural Selection 2. This is a new game coming out sometime this month(October.) Natural Selection 2 like its predecessor combines a RTS game with a FPS experience as well(like Nuclear Dawn.) The first Natural Selection did very well and surprisingly still has more players than Nuclear Dawn does currently.

A little about the gameplay. It pits two teams(Marines and Khara(aliens)) against each other in a battle of survival and for resources. One player on each team assumes the role of a commander and overlooks the map from an aerial overview, and is able to issue orders, and aid his troops with commander abilities while also upgrading and placing structures like a normal RTS game. The rest of the troops are regular foot soldiers playing in the FPS aspect and carrying out their commander's orders. I could go more depth into how this game plays out, but I won't cause half of you have probably stopped reading by now.

We are going to have a server(s) up for this game relatively soon. I've been playing the beta and it is an amazing game(much better than Nuclear Dawn cough cough.) So say hello to the Natural Selection 2 division!!

So as such with the opening of this division. I'm giving away a copy of this game! If you'd like to enter into the raffle you must put "I'd like to enter the raffle for Natural Selection 2!" in your post. I'll assign everyone numbers starting with 100 and the numbers will be put into a hat. In about a week or two, I'll draw a number from the hat on tinychat probably. Then I'll contact that person and send them the game.

Here's some videos of gameplay!

[video=youtube_share;Ew3hFxlekv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3hFxlekv8

[video=youtube_share;aLuH3agbhiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLuH3agbhiY

Also, please for the love of God if you don't think you'd enjoy this game, don't enter the raffle!

Thanks all!

I know hardly anyone here has seen me around before as I only play on the CS:GO JB server, but I just wanted to say that I would love to see an xG NS2 server I could play on as well.

I'd like to enter the raffle for Natural Selection 2!

I enjoyed this game and NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN THAT ENJOYMENT. :pride:

I would like to enter the raffle for Natural Selection 2!

Sorry about Nuclear Dawn :( I was going to buy it after WarZ but seems like a bust now.

I found another Planet side 2 beta key, so I think I'll throw this in here as another prize? Maybe make a new raffle, not sure yet.