MineCrack

Good Bye

I really have no reason to be in this clan anymore. Pretty much lost my moderator powers this week for an argument with Chrono. Sorry for what I said you're a good guy and I over reacted. I really have other things to worry about other than this clan. The leader really doesn't care for any social aspect to the clan, basically negotiating with some random guy (thanks duplo for dragging me in) then removing me from the clan for not leaving the room (because open threats were made). While beforehand asking me what he should do. Then ignoring me after, and then decided to ban me from teamspeak for half a day.

I really don't feel like putting up with this crap. I'll still talk to you guys and be on the forums. Also I will play on the servers/scrim occasionally.

Peace out for the most part though.

:(

That sucks man, too bad everything happened like it did. We never really talked that much other than me saying hi every once and a while but you were a really good mod, one of my favorites. It's sad to see you leave.

apology accepted, but you really need to chill out like, when you argue with someone you go beyond the argument too far,and thats what pissed me off. thanksfor the apology. :)

A while back, I used to think you were a bit of an ass. But we became chill friends, good to know you'll still be around.

Hopefully you'll rejoin soon -