JakeImpossibru

Moderator Abuse Broseph Stalin

How bout this. Take a picture of your driver's license. Boom theres proof for you that you are 22.

Also your cousin got in xG not you from what you were saying.

Last thing is, I have repeatedly said I would pay for the DayZ server for the first month to see how many players would actually play on it. I dont see how a mod who was in the clan because of his cousin or has lied about his age should even be the Div for it. DayZ servers are relatively easy to moderate, though keeping them up and running is insanely hard. So if you are legitimately a doctor or w/e the hell you said before, you probably have the smarts to run it. Though if you are actually 15 you shouldnt be incharge of the server as I doubt you would have any experience running it. Im 16 myself but ive done a lot of research about it, ive even set up and lan server for my friend so you could play it at his lan birthday party. So I know what to do. If you only are paying for the server to be div with no prior experience, I dont think you will be able to handle it.

Im also giving xG a WarZ server for 6 months that I will be running starting in a couple days here. So I really dont see xG needing a DayZ server, not just because of the WarZ one, but because even though they say "we will continue to provide support for the mod" I doubt it. They are making a stand alone game. Who the hell would stay with a game thats community is already dieing.

I dont see you as a good mod so a div leader is out of the question. +1

Updated:

Found this unclosed thread on member protest about laith Laith

Show how people say he purposely breaks rules but to be funny and then slays himself for it. I can expect this from a member or non-member but hes a div and a mod so theres some proof.

my penis is big. and the least you can do is mention the other tiny dicked bandits named 'Divs' as this is their job, since he is mod in their div. @@Neo @@Jihad @Poncher @@HaaDron @@Mark @@PapiChulo

(notice who i put last because he is a wanna be black faggot)

my penis is big. and the least you can do is mention the other tiny dicked bandits named 'Divs' as this is their job, since he is mod in their div. @@Neo @@Jihad @Poncher @@HaaDron @@Mark @@PapiChulo

(notice who i put last because he is a wanna be black faggot)

I already posted in here, he hasn't responded... Nigga.

Soo, after reading all this stuff, i have decided to strip him from his css powers, but he can still be in the clan and a dayz div

@link @@serbiansnaga @@Starbuck

what mark said, stripped of css powers and also cause we dont know which laith it is, it could be the 22 or the 16 yr old, either way the person whos using the account has mod when it wasnt originally theirs to begin with from what we can tell

-sealed away in the last great time war